All you UKky Mayberries how you feeling about Brexits?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
No political discussions or seriousness or discussion about the ramifications! Keep this mayberry not war room.

Just wondering how you people are feeling?

Gotta be a little bit of anxiety?
Happiness that you got rid of those pesky EU regulations and you can finally boil your peas into a proper mushy pudding again?

Make England empire again!

London-2012-Olympic-Games.jpg

We are all quit happy we got rid of these bad-teethed, black pudding wankers.

the EU are only a bunch of communist leeching parasites, the EU is the new form of the soviet union and it only exists to feed its army of useless beurocrats that feed on the european people's tax money

fuck the EU i hope all those leeches that work in Brussels eat shit and die

We are all quit happy we got rid of these bad-teethed, black pudding wankers.

I'm British and I've never eaten black pudding in my life. It's like you didn't even know us bro

Its pay back for all those years of not getting any votes in Eurovision.

FFFFFFRRRRREEEEEDDOOOOMMMM!!

Guess I'm alone in thinking it fucking sucks

I won't say any more else we heading to the OT not the War Room

Guess I'm alone in thinking it fucking sucks

I won't say any more else we heading to the OT not the War Room

but aren't you tired of eu regs stopping you from boiling your meat to an appropriately leathery texture?

There is literally no upside to Brexit, every piece of news about it is awful, the people who support it are delusional, the harm it has done to our country is huge already and it's barely begun.

Russia supported it massively to weaken the EU and to further secure their control of British politics so as to maintain their tax haven.

I'm lucky that myself and my children have EU citizenship still.

Many effects of Brexit depend on how closely the UK will be tied to the EU, or whether it withdraws before terms are agreed (a "no-deal Brexit"). The broad consensus among economists is that Brexit will likely harm the UK's economy and reduce its real per capita income in the medium term and long term, and that the referendum itself damaged the economy. Brexit is likely to reduce immigration from European Economic Area (EEA) countries to the UK, and poses challenges for UK higher education, academic research and security. Following Brexit, EU law and the EU Court of Justice will no longer have supremacy over UK laws or its Supreme Court, except to a temporary extent agreed upon in a withdrawal agreement. The European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 retains relevant EU law as domestic law, which the UK could then amend or repeal.

My 2 cents anyway

I'm British and I've never eaten black pudding in my life. It's like you didn't even know us bro
I once was in Ireland for a week and ate it in a trashy diner so I know more than enough about you "brits".

Won't feel as naughty ordering my meat from the butcher's by the pound I suppose.

you're missing out, essential component of a FULL breakfast

Back