All you sad, pathetic, broke AF Sherbros...

Jones is a creative fighter who is often far rangier than his opponents, he is also a cheater in and out of the octagon. If that is what everyone means by far more skilled then I would have to agree, lol. Jones is also coming off a layoff to face someone he does not have a huge range advantage over, who has faced him before when he was probably still a cheater, at his best, and is durable and has good hands. I like Gus's chances in this one.

You can bet that Jones will use up all the fouls in his tool box to try and win this one and then pop for dick pills again.

Jones is a creative fighter who is often far rangier than his opponents, he is also a cheater in and out of the octagon. If that is what everyone means by far more skilled then I would have to agree, lol. Jones is also coming off a layoff to face someone he does not have a huge range advantage over, who has faced him before when he was probably still a cheater, at his best, and is durable and has good hands. I like Gus's chances in this one.

You can bet that Jones will use up all the fouls in his tool box to try and win this one and then pop for dick pills again.
This is how people talk themselves out of a good bet

Double your life savings with one simple bet on Dec 29

Jon Jones (-260) + Cristiane Justino (-245)

$100 makes $95

This bet can't miss, it's free money. Take it to the bank and raise your squalid living standards you underachieving, feeling sorry for yourselves, can't find opportunity MMA Millennials. Merry Christmas.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

And K Ferg will beat Al Laquinta the 2nd fight because he is a different fighter than he was in the first fight..........

Jones WILL NOT win and also WILL get popped again by USADA..........

I needs to know if jones is juicing again. will affect fight outcome.
I also needs to know if cyborg is a man or woman. if cyborg is a man it makes it easier for nunes to punch him.

Im betting Cyborg/Gus
Jones will probably win, but his chances arent worth those odds. Unlike you, I live in Las Vegas where I can actually bet, and so far its paid off fantastically.
As of now I have 6 funded accounts that I can bet over the phone with 0 fees and between the 6 I always get the best odds.

all depends on the odds... no point betting on Jones if youre only going to make 20buks from 100buks ....the risk to lose 100 way outweighs the chance of making 20buks...
its not worth it
betters always bet on the underdog's...playing it safe in betting usually doesnt work out well...especially in MMA where anything can happen
Can't tell if this is serious or troll. If you are serious I would like to take this time to thank you for only betting dogs. It's from sacrifices like yours that drive down lines to get us positive ev on favs. Dilly dilly

TS, if dickhead was a colour that would be the colour of your belt. Calling people sad, pathetic and broke without proof of how much money you are putting on it is a little yellow as well.:cool:

I'm not betting anything. Need to bet $10,000+ to be worth it and I don't live in vegas.
You have a "BTC Baron" tag under your avatar and you can't figure out how to bet $10,000+ online?

Nitrogensports (only with bitcoin)
I'll check it out

Edit: Looks Decent. Odds aren't as good as 5Dimes. $100 only wins $75. I'll wait and see where the lines go. Jones and Cyborg are both villains to some degree and I think a lot of the late betting might come in against them based on wishful thinking. I'm hoping anyway.

Last edited:

$100 makes $95
giphy.gif

Edit 12/25: Things have changed, I am no longer suggesting this as a good bet.

1. The odds changed
2. Cyborg jumped out of a shopping cart
3. Jon Jones failed another test
4. The whole damn event was moved

I'm getting the feeling of a little chaos going on around this event where the unexpected could indeed happen.
------------------------

$100 makes $95

This bet can't miss, it's free money. Take it to the bank and raise your squalid living standards you underachieving, feeling sorry for yourselves, can't find opportunity MMA Millennials. Merry Christmas.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Hey Dickhead, I said no fights in MMA are locks.... and there you have it!! Stop saying free money idiot!

Back