All you sad, pathetic, broke AF Sherbros...

Two healthy upsets would be one hell of a way to ring in the new year.

it would be more of a win to take a gamble betting on Nunes and Gus

Yeah, I agree. I think watching enough of how Cyborg strikes should put some concern in your head when she faces Nunes. Cyborg has been the female GOAT for a long time, but WMMA is catching up to her. Nunes could absolutely light her up with crisp, fast striking. This one is far from a lock for Cyborg.
Cyborg is more of a lock than Jonny

it would be more of a win to take a gamble betting on Nunes and Gus
Sure, that would pay out much more but the point of betting is to bet on the ones who are going to win, not on the ones who are going to lose.

Cyborg is more of a lock than Jonny

The only question with Jones is his mental/training state. He's head and shoulders better than Gus, talent wise. If he's training smart, no chance he loses, IMO.

The only question with Jones is his mental/training state. He's head and shoulders better than Gus, talent wise. If he's training smart, no chance he loses, IMO.
I agree. There's no way either loses. If they do, bump this thread and full of shame, I will never start another.

Sure, that would pay out much more but the point of betting is to bet on the ones who are going to win, not on the ones who are going to lose.

all depends on the odds... no point betting on Jones if youre only going to make 20buks from 100buks ....the risk to lose 100 way outweighs the chance of making 20buks...
its not worth it
betters always bet on the underdog's...playing it safe in betting usually doesnt work out well...especially in MMA where anything can happen

Both of those arent locks, dumbass. Go fly a kite.

all depends on the odds... no point betting on Jones if youre only going to make 20buks from 100buks ....the risk to lose 100 way outweighs the chance of making 20buks...
its not worth it
betters always bet on the underdog's...playing it safe in betting usually doesnt work out well...especially in MMA where anything can happen
Not true. I just gave you even parlay odds on two fights that will definitely pay out. You can't get any better than that.

If jones isnt juicing then Gus rolls him
I think Jones takes it either way. He was surprised the first time, he knows what to expect now. He's the better fighter, one of the best ever and he's always found a way to win, Same with Cyborg.

The amount of Proper Twelve i could buy with so much money.

<TheWire1>

Double your life savings with one simple bet on Dec 29

Jon Jones (-260) + Cristiane Justino (-245)

$100 makes $95

This bet can't miss, it's free money. Take it to the bank and raise your squalid living standards you underachieving, feeling sorry for yourselves, can't find opportunity MMA Millennials. Merry Christmas.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Where you from?

Back