All you sad, pathetic, broke AF Sherbros...

Captain Herb

10000 Likes
@Silver
Reaction score
Edit 12/25: Things have changed, I am no longer suggesting this as a good bet.

1. The odds changed
2. Cyborg jumped out of a shopping cart
3. Jon Jones failed another test
4. The whole damn event was moved

I'm getting the feeling of a little chaos going on around this event where the unexpected could indeed happen.
------------------------

Double your life savings with one simple bet on Dec 29

Jon Jones (-260) + Cristiane Justino (-245)

$100 makes $95

This bet can't miss, it's free money. Take it to the bank and raise your squalid living standards you underachieving, feeling sorry for yourselves, can't find opportunity MMA Millennials. Merry Christmas.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
I just spent my last $10 on FightPass

Fuck why haven't I invested my money in fellow sherdoggies advice sooner?

Taking your sister out for dinner isn’t cheap sorry buds.

Double your life savings with one simple bet on Dec 29

Jon Jones (-260) + Cristiane Justino (-245)

$100 makes $95

This bet can't miss, it's free money. Take it to the bank and raise your squalid living standards you underachieving, feeling sorry for yourselves, can't find opportunity MMA Millennials. Merry Christmas.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Locks don't usually happen in MMA but this is about as easy as it gets for "even" odds. Good job TS, I'll post a slip of this exact bet and tag you. And also i usually stay away from WMMA bets, but cyborg is the big exception

Only placing $100 and claiming others are broke
giphy.gif

I think Bones wins. Don’t count out Nunes.

And I’m a fan of Cyborg believe it or not.

as much as i think both win...no fight in MMA is a lock and anything could happen...jones hasnt fought in ages and god knows what hes going to look like..and hes fighting a guy who to date has given his his toughest fight ever.

This is why i very rarely if ever bet on MMA

They will put a hold on your money if Jones wins for two days..

You know, in case roids happens

I think Bones wins. Don’t count out Nunes.

And I’m a fan of Cyborg believe it or not.

Yeah, I agree. I think watching enough of how Cyborg strikes should put some concern in your head when she faces Nunes. Cyborg has been the female GOAT for a long time, but WMMA is catching up to her. Nunes could absolutely light her up with crisp, fast striking. This one is far from a lock for Cyborg.

Back