All You Open Carry People Keep Doing What Your Doing NRA Is In A Panic!

They don't have to open carry, but some choose to, just like the open carriers you see in the OP. There's tens of millions of Americans that own ARs and AKs in the US, but the extremely small minority choose to.

How about israel nation news website? Look, I just want you to retract your statement that the Israelis you see open carrying rifles are in special forces because they are NOT.

250422.jpg

Do you see these kids walking around with rifles? You're trying to make it seem like these kids are in some sort of combat role. This is clearly some type of honorary thing. Nice try, genius.

Look, I just want you to retract your statement that the Israelis you see open carrying rifles are in special forces because they are NOT.

I'll do no such thing, because it's the truth.

EDIT: and no, they don't choose to open carry, they're required to.

What if someone sees these people walk into a store or mall with open carry rifles, assumes they are about to commit some sort of attack and pulls THEIR own piece out and blasts these people? Then the pro-gun nuts end up in shoot outs with each other assuming the other "is a bad guy" since the "only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".

Well, let's wait for that to actually happen first.

LOL yeah right. Most of these big talking open carry people would be crapping their pants if something REALLY happened. They talk big games but that's about it. That's why they are so into guns to start with. Because they are scared little people and it makes them feel big and powerful.

I bet soldiers never get even a little bit scared in an intense firefight.

Yes scared little people :rolleyes: I love when people start using the word little in arguments. You can tell they

The best part of this is that people think visibly displaying their weapons literally makes them invincible. As if no one could possibly attack them from behind with a knife or hammer and take their weapon from them. Just like the story that came out from 9/11 where an air marshal stood up to stop one of the hijackers, only to be knifed in the back.

You need to calm down.

You sure about invincible?

Never heard about that story. Please share a link!

That girl would put a round through your face and go right back to whatever she was doing without batting an eye.

How do you know that? You have no way of knowing that. You have no way or reaching into that persons head and perfectly defining their thoughts and motivations.

This is just something you tell yourself so you feel your opinion is justified.

Do you see these kids walking around with rifles? You're trying to make it seem like these kids are in some sort of combat role. This is clearly some type of honorary thing. Nice try, genius.

I'll do no such thing, because it's the truth.

EDIT: and no, they don't choose to open carry, they're required to.

You're a fucking moron in the highest degree. Special forces? You're a fucking imbecile. How many females in the US are in special forces? You're a fucking idiot.

They're required to open carry? WITHOUT a fucking magazine or ANY ammunition? Holy fucking shit... Read a book, you dumb shit.

How do you know that? You have no way of knowing that. You have no way or reaching into that persons head and perfectly defining their thoughts and motivations.

This is just something you tell yourself so you feel your opinion is justified.

yeah.... have you ever trained with the Israeli Special Forces? I have. And what I meant was that she more than has the skills to do that, which RIP warrior was trying to act like she didn't.

You're a fucking moron in the highest degree. Special forces? You're a fucking imbecile. How many females in the US are in special forces? You're a fucking idiot.

They're required to open carry? WITHOUT a fucking magazine or ANY ammunition? Holy fucking shit... Read a book, you dumb shit.

LOL, spoken like a true American who has never been anywhere and bases all of their "experience" off of nonsense read on the internet. What does the number of women in US Special Forces have to do with anything. Only someone as wholely utterly ignorant and arrogant as you would attempt to equate our society to theirs. They have magazines, fool. One of them has a magazine pouch on her butt stock.

Read a book

LOL

The fact that these pictures show people with unsecured weapons with magazines in place is enough to make me think they shouldn't be bringing them around people. Not because I oppose any specific laws, ut because they clearly aren't taking this seriously.

Most people can't be damned to drive with both hands on the wheel when going 60mph in a huge steel box surrounded by people on all sides. Drivers change lanes without checking blind spots, and the vast majority follow far too close to successfully brake if something were to happen. They drive every day. They are fully licensed. If you asked them (or yourself) if they were safe drivers, they would say yes.

yeah.... have you ever trained with the Israeli Special Forces? I have. And what I meant was that she more than has the skills to do that, which RIP warrior was trying to act like she didn't.

You're a fucking moron. Are you telling me all these girls are in the Israeli special forces, equivalent to that of the Navy Seals or Green Beret in the US military?

1-Blog-open-carry-in-israel_zps0b66b179.jpg

beS7X_zps53c1b42e.jpg

s-israelgunsbikini-21213_zpsac3159d6.jpg

LOL, spoken like a true American who has never been anywhere and bases all of their "experience" off of nonsense read on the internet. What does the number of women in US Special Forces have to do with anything. Only someone as wholely utterly ignorant and arrogant as you would attempt to equate our society to theirs. They have magazines, fool. One of them has a magazine pouch on her butt stock.

LOL

I've been to more places than you, dumb shit. Born and raised in a 3rd world country, been bouncing around the globe until I was 15 and came to the US.

Read a book. Women are not genetically inclined to be in active combat roles, let alone special forces.

You're a fucking moron. Are you telling me all these girls are in the Israeli special forces, equivalent to that of the Navy Seals or Green Beret in the US military?

1-Blog-open-carry-in-israel_zps0b66b179.jpg

beS7X_zps53c1b42e.jpg

s-israelgunsbikini-21213_zpsac3159d6.jpg

Yep, they certainly are special forces, and no, they aren't the equivalent of the SEALs or the Green Berets. Guess what, nobody in the world is the equvalent. Why do you keep trying to make eqivocations between our society and theirs? They are nothing alike. You're constant attempts to make comparisons shows how sheltered and naive you are.

People carrying long guns around with them to support the 2nd amendment are like people walking around cursing at everyone to support the 1st amendment.

I've been to more places than you, dumb shit. Born and raised in a 3rd world country, been bouncing around the globe until I was 15 and came to the US.

Read a book. Women are not genetically inclined to be in active combat roles, let alone special forces.

Sure you have, and sure you were. Yet despite all that, you have a wholely sheltered American view of the world, and of the people in it.

That girl would put a round through your face and go right back to whatever she was doing without batting an eye.

lol Anyone with a rifle could put a round through my face. I’ve seen videos of little girls shoot in competitions that were amazing. I just have a hard time believing they are special forces. What are the physical requirements for Israel’s special forces?

Yep, they certainly are special forces, and no, they aren't the equivalent of the SEALs or the Green Berets. Guess what, nobody in the world is the equvalent. Why do you keep trying to make eqivocations between our society and theirs? They are nothing alike. You're constant attempts to make comparisons shows how sheltered and naive you are.

The more you post the more you reveal how big of an idiot you are.

Please show everyone your stupidity by answering this question.

Do you think any of those girls would survive Marine basic training?

lol Anyone with a rifle could put a round through my face. I’ve seen little girls shoot in competitions that were amazing. I just have a hard time believing they are special forces. What are the physical requirements for Israel’s special forces?

Look it up, I don't know. Keep making eqivocations to our society and theirs, it just makes you sound ignorant. Israeli women are nothing like the pampered little princess' you see strutting around the mall in the US. That is the most 100% hard culture I've ever encountered.

Back