All You Open Carry People Keep Doing What Your Doing NRA Is In A Panic!

I don't think you understood the point of my post. And I definitely don't understand the point of any of the stuff you're posting...the pictures and whatnot.

Do you think people that choose to open carry in Israel are bums and crackheads? I

This seems like it is a crazy white man idea. I wonder how comfortable people would be if a ton of shady looking bums and crackheads were walking around with rifles.

No one cares at a gun rally where the point is to open carry. Just look at what the shirt says in the Murica picture.

2-3 pictures doesn't prove shit, clearly people have a problem with it when even the NRA is calling you open carry rifle lunatics weird.

I am a gun enthusiast, I see no point in this.

I agree.

Also, I wish the new NRA boss would make some public appearances, she's pretty good looking. Nice departure from that tool Wayne Lapierre.

As I suspected, you didn't understand my point. I wasn't calling them bums and crackheads, I was calling them the equivalent of the bums and crackheads that showed up to Occupy events. It's an analogy. They both kind of represent the fringe of their group's particular interest and do it no favors.

Re: Israel, I don't know, and I don't give a damn.

They have a right to open carry. Like another poster said, it

This thread went full retard with the OP. Way to make yourself look like a looney right out of the gate, TS.

lol, i work in north richland hills, the other day i was running some errands and saw a bunch of people with those "come and take it flags' marching up and down the street with their assault rifles.

I figured open carry folks carried pistols. These retards with their rifles are just looking for attention.

That's what I was thinking, it's one thing to carry a hand gun in a holster, but why would you want to walk around with a rifle unless you were just looking for attention and to make people feel uncomfortable?

The way to get the law changed is by lobbying congress, campaigning for elected officials who will fight for your interests and encouraging friends and neighbors to do the same. Discussing with people why open carry is important and necessary. Even hold rallies, and even carry your guns at those rallies...but not in Dairy Queen. :rolleyes:

lol why not? I'm amazed by all the fear.

opencarry1313499177_zps95ce24f3.jpg

174459-men-exercise-open-carry-gun-rights1-fa656_zps26823660.jpg

The difference is the people carrying in Israel are members of the IDF, and graduates of the Israeli counter terror school. The fat guys at sonic driving cheeseburgers into them aren't.

Should the people in the US get special training first? Inexpensive counter terror schools sounds like a good idea. Would be fun too.

I posted this in the other thread

I'm curious, would you change your minds if they were off duty soldiers?

Israelis_with_rifles_zps92b92a6a.jpg

1-Blog-open-carry-in-israel_zps0b66b179.jpg

beS7X_zps53c1b42e.jpg

s-israelgunsbikini-21213_zpsac3159d6.jpg

If we were in the same situation they are there then I would support open carry for everyone with military grade equipment.

I support the right to open carry fully and in certain situations would myself, like a natural or manmade disaster.

However in most of these situations in the US the people are doing more harm than good most of the time. Open carry with a hand gun would be a lot better.

Should the people in the US get special training first? Inexpensive counter terror schools sounds like a good idea. Would be fun too.

1.) yes, there should be extensive training if you're going to be carrying a rifle around. 2.) You totally missed my point. The women carrying rifles around in Israel are part of the Israeli special forces.

lol why not? I'm amazed by all the fear.

opencarry1313499177_zps95ce24f3.jpg

174459-men-exercise-open-carry-gun-rights1-fa656_zps26823660.jpg

Nobody trusts you or your extremist buddies. You hold irrational beliefs and don't appear to be totally sane. Adding semi automatic rifles with high capacity magazines to that mix is scary.

Nobody trusts you or your extremist buddies. You hold irrational beliefs and don't appear to be totally sane. Adding semi automatic rifles with high capacity magazines to that mix is scary.

My favorite is the guy with it just leaning agianst his leg while he plays around on his phone. Don't worry about having any control over your weapon

The difference is the people carrying in Israel are members of the IDF, and graduates of the Israeli counter terror school. The fat guys at sonic driving cheeseburgers into them aren't.

I don't know if this is a sufficient argument. As it would grant OC legitimacy to Americans at Sonic if they happen to be vets.

I think what's going on in Israel must be seen as a product of their particular geo-political situation. One that is not even remotely shared by the USA.

Back