Willie Pep
Benny Leonard
Rocky Marciano
Harry Greb
Jake LaMotta
Marcel Cerdan
Mickey Walker
Jimmy Wilde

No Calzaghe? No Klitschko(s)? Ts is on the drugs.

Not sure why this was revived, but without reading I can guess the level of shit this hit in 15 pages...

Rocky Marciano! I am biased though, my grandfather was a huge fan and passed it on.

Underrated Nicolino Lucche didnt need to punch anyone to have his legendary run. His first world title he won cause the other guy cried on his stool in shame he cant touch him.

Underrated Nicolino Lucche didnt need to punch anyone to have his legendary run. His first world title he won cause the other guy cried on his stool in shame he cant touch him.
I always wondered if people counted white Latinos when it comes to this and “best Native American boxer”

A guy like Sergio Martinez is for example a white Latino boxer

Meanwhile a ton of Latino boxers are Native American even if they weren’t raised in the culture like Lupe Pintor

And then the Black category is loaded with anyone with a hint of black blood, doesn’t matter if you’re half white or super light skin.

Can't say I've read this whole thread but Billy Graham should be in the discussion.

Best white boxers
Vitali Klitchko
Rocky Marciano
Joe Calzaghe
All undefeated other than Vitali who only has 2 losses due to a shoulder injury and a cut.

Best black boxers
Joe Lewis
Roy Jones Jr
Sugar Ray Leonard

Best white boxers
Vitali Klitchko
Rocky Marciano
Joe Calzaghe
All undefeated other than Vitali who only has 2 losses due to a shoulder injury and a cut.

Best black boxers
Joe Lewis
Roy Jones Jr
Sugar Ray Leonard

No Willie Pep?

Definitely the wrong Sugar Ray

/thread

Rocky Marciano too but he wasn't in the same universe as Pep in terms of skill
In terms of Defensive skill. I would say his offensive skills were higher than peps. I'm not talking power either, I'm talking about his ridiculously sneaky set ups.

I always wondered if people counted white Latinos when it comes to this and “best Native American boxer”

A guy like Sergio Martinez is for example a white Latino boxer

Meanwhile a ton of Latino boxers are Native American even if they weren’t raised in the culture like Lupe Pintor

And then the Black category is loaded with anyone with a hint of black blood, doesn’t matter if you’re half white or super light skin.
I think that is all down to perspective and America's history with the one-drop rule. Glass half full or glass half empty as far as I'm concerned.

I think that is all down to perspective and America's history with the one-drop rule. Glass half full or glass half empty as far as I'm concerned.
He's from fucking argentina, he is probably just white and look like it

Marciano is the consensus. We all have our favorites though.

Back