All-time greatest white boxer?

Ya, I sort of recognized that after I saw his original photo, lol.

I recognize your name, too... I either really like your views, or really don’t..... I just gonna leave it up to the next time I see a post from you.

I'm guessing you don't, but i'll get over it lol

You really think this discussion is ban-worthy?
poke-the-bear.jpg

I'm guessing you don't, but i'll get over it lol
Well, I’ve gone through your posts, annnnnd

Maybe I will come around on hating Trump. It’s just so damned mainstream and easy right now.

I like your other views.

And you aren’t the only guy who’s MMA views I like, and Warroom posts I dislike.

Maybe it’s just me. Oh well.

You think Dempsey would beat Marciano?

I never thought of that fight before. Wow that'd be a good one. Both would be similar in weight. At their best I'd have to go with my heart and pick Jack but that's a flip of the coin for me.

Well, I’ve gone through your posts, annnnnd

Maybe I will come around on hating Trump. It’s just so damned mainstream and easy right now.

I like your other views.

And you aren’t the only guy who’s MMA views I like, and Warroom posts I dislike.

Maybe it’s just me. Oh well.

He's very hateable, kind of like the Bieber of politics.

I see that @ProBoxingInsidr attempted to solve this dilemma a couple weeks ago. ;) It was in my YouTube recommended videos. Suggesting Rocky Balboa and John L. Sullivan brought the lulz. Funny shit! Most of this 20 minute video is pure gold.

Mayweather Boxing Channel
Published on Feb 17, 2018
Jeff Mayweather asks some of the guys inside the Mayweather Boxing Club who they think is the greatest white boxer of all time

Jacob “Stitch” Duran - Picks Gatti initially for pure heart & soul as a warrior. Later, he changes his mind and settles on Wlad after he was asked why he didn't choose him originally. Says that it's tough to pick between him and Vitali but votes for Wlad later when he's interviewing Jeff for his pick.

Lionell Thompson - Calzaghe. Called him a beast.

Kofi Jantuah - Mentions Calzaghe & the Klitschko's. Mentions Marciano. Kofi is a student of the game and watches Pep's tapes (after Pep's name was dropped). Says there are “millions” to choose from and that he'd have to really think about it. No pick.

J'Leon Love - Cooney came to his mind first (lol) and Marciano. Jeff mentions Calzaghe & the Klitschko's. He picks Calzaghe.

Clarence “Bones” Adams - Picks himself (smh).

Andrew Tabiti - Picks Marciano at first. Then he changes his mind after Calzaghe, the Klitschko's & Lomachenko are mentioned and picks Lomachenko.

Nick Quigley - Asks for a list and mentions Marciano & Dempsey. Then asks who the Brit was that dropped Ali and was prone to cut easily. They were trying to think of his name (Henry Cooper). Settles on Marciano.

Thomas Hill - Tommy Morrison came to his mind first (lol). Picks Jeff Mayweather jokingly. No pick.

Amer Abdallah - Picks Caleb Plant (a largely unproven fighter at this time) then settles on Gatti to stick to US turf/soil (except, technically, Gatti was Italian-Canadian) & because he liked to watch him fight (who the hell didn't?!).

Anthony Marsella Jr. - Mentions Marciano and acknowledges Calzaghe but picks Lomachenko after he's mentioned.

Jeff Mayweather - Lomachenko “I think myself, personally, I would think, to me, that I've seen with my own eyes would probably be Lomachenko. I think that he's shown me something that I've only seen from my own people. You know, and I mean, he's doing it, and he's doing it better than a whole lot of them. So, I think that Lomachenko is the best [white] fighter that I've seen.”

Anthony Martin - Picks Marciano for pure power & aggressiveness.

Final tally with 10 picks for the following “white” fighters:

Wladimir Klitschko (1)
Clarence Adams (1, self pick)
Arturo Gatti (1)
Joe Calzaghe (2)
Rocky Marciano (2)
Vasyl Lomachenko (3)

Last edited:
I see that @ProBoxingInsidr attempted to solve this dilemma a couple weeks ago. ;) It was in my YouTube recommended videos. Suggesting Rocky Balboa and John L. Sullivan brought the lulz. Funny shit! Most of this 20 minute video is pure gold.

Jacob “Stitch” Duran - Picks Gatti initially for pure heart & soul as a warrior. Later, he changes his mind and settles on Wlad after he was asked why he didn't choose him originally. Says that it's tough to pick between him and Vitali but votes for Wlad later when he's interviewing Jeff for his pick.

Lionell Thompson - Calzaghe. Called him a beast.

Kofi Jantuah - Mentions Calzaghe & the Klitschko's. Mentions Marciano. Kofi is a student of the game and watches Pep's tapes (after Pep's name was dropped). Says there are “millions” to choose from and that he'd have to really think about it. No pick.

J'Leon Love - Cooney came to his mind first (lol) and Marciano. Jeff mentions Calzaghe & the Klitschko's. He picks Calzaghe.

Clarence “Bones” Adams - Picks himself (smh).

Andrew Tabiti - Picks Marciano at first. Then he changes his mind after Calzaghe, the Klitschko's & Lomachenko are mentioned and picks Lomachenko.

Nick Quigley - Asks for a list and mentions Marciano & Dempsey. Then asks who the Brit was that dropped Ali and was prone to cut easily. They were trying to think of his name (Henry Cooper). Settles on Marciano.

Thomas Hill - Tommy Morrison came to his mind first (lol). Picks Jeff Mayweather jokingly. No pick.

Amer Abdallah - Picks Caleb Plant (an unproven Mayweather/TMT fighter) then settles on Gatti to stick to US turf/soil (except, technically, Gatti was Italian-Canadian) & because he liked to watch him fight (who the hell didn't?!).

Anthony Marsella Jr. - Mentions Marciano and acknowledges Calzaghe but picks Lomachenko after he's mentioned.

Jeff Mayweather - Lomachenko “I think myself, personally, I would think, to me, that I've seen with my own eyes would probably be Lomachenko. I think that he's shown me something that I've only seen from my own people. You know, and I mean, he's doing it, and he's doing it better than a whole lot of them. So, I think that Lomachenko is the best [white] fighter that I've seen.”

Anthony Martin - Picks Marciano for pure power & aggressiveness.

Final tally with 10 picks for the following “white” fighters:

Wladimir Klitschko (1)
Clarence Adams (1, self pick)
Arturo Gatti (1)
Joe Calzaghe (2)
Rocky Marciano (2)
Vasyl Lomachenko (3)

nice write up. it was pretty funny as most of the younger guys dont know anything before say 20 years ago. one clarificaion.......calen plant is not affiliated in any way with TMT. also, the reason abdallah picked him is because he is his business manager, so it was a joke

nice write up. it was pretty funny as most of the younger guys dont know anything before say 20 years ago. one clarificaion.......calen plant is not affiliated in any way with TMT. also, the reason abdallah picked him is because he is his business manager, so it was a joke

I'll edit my post regarding Plant. I didn't know Abdallah had a managerial relationship with him but that makes sense considering how much he was pushing him to the forefront of the discussion lol. I watched the video and took notes as I went since there was no final tally for the results.

Jeff Mayweather - Lomachenko “I think myself, personally, I would think, to me, that I've seen with my own eyes would probably be Lomachenko. I think that he's shown me something that I've only seen from my own people

]
clown

Harry Greb. Argument to be made for him to be the best boxer period, but I favor SRR.

Back