All Time GOAT poll

Definitely Canadian Collusion.

It would be, except in Canada the only sport that counts is hockey (with the exception this year of basketball in Toronto). For 90% of Canadians (and probably that's being optimistic) GSP comes under the category of "not a hockey player so unimportant". Seriously even curlers get way more media attention than GSP ever got, and local amateur hockey gets ten times the viewers in Canada every weekend that GSP got for his biggest fight.

GSP's importance in Canada belongs in the category of Dana's other promotion lies -- ie MMA is bigger than soccer etc.

This poll could not andle the riddum

UFC79-GSPXMattHughes-R2-4-breakdancing-400-sg.gif

GOAT

lpVbUct.png

LOL at that description of GSP

In a previous poll, GSP came on top, deal with it

Fedor ruled HW for a decade. The next guy to do that may be considered the GOAT but until that happens, there is no doubt that Fedor is the best MMA fighter we've ever seen.

Everyone else on your list is smaller and not relevant to GOAT discussion- unless you want to talk about some sort of pound per pound bullshit.

Fedor is the GOAT. Anyone below LHW can only be P4P GOAT aka GOAT in fantasy world where everyone is the same size and we ignore the reality that Fedor and Jones would literally eat them.

@Hirashin bruh, there is a GOAT poll at the top of this thread.

GSP 1211
Fedor 891
Jones 753
Silva 289

Right now it is GSP but if Jones continues his reign of terror for a few more years then he will be the GOAT.

I'd go:
1.GSP
2.Jones
3.Anderson
5.Fedor

Jones could be at the top already if it wasn't for his drug entanglements. I put Anderson at #3 because of how far he fell off and also drug nonsense. I know everyone worships the ground Fedor walks on but unlike the other three he never constantly faced the best opponent available. Fedor has way too many cans and freakshow fights in the prime of his career for me to put him above guys that consistently fought number one contenders for years.

1.GSP/Jones
2. Fedor
3. Silva.

Between Jones and GSP for no.1 ties. Both dominated strong divisions, and beat everyone they ever faced. Both are most complete fighters.

Fedor is somewhere in the middle.

Silva has the most losses to sub par competition and is a cheating PED user. Also ruled over a weak division. Least impressive. I might even consider MM over him.

When you strip away all the nobodies and mediocre fighters Fedor beat, his record doesn't stand up to the rest of this list. Jones is a cheater. Anderson is a cheater. So GSP wins. He's also the only one of these guys to win a belt in two weight classes. He's the GOAT.

You've pretty much tried to diminish all of Jones wins saying they're MW's or past their prime but you have him 2nd?

Also you can't say Hendo was on roids his whole life and assume that Anderson wasn't. One got a ban the other used TRT when it was legal.

Also you don't have Bisping as a prime win for GSP or Diaz/Brunson as prime wins for Anderson yet Lee Murray is?

What is your argument? Name 7 fighters with better consecutive wins than Nurmagomedov, Ferguson and Holloway.

I mean, people are arguing Stipe Miocic as a GOAT because he won 3 fights in a row, and he got revenge on a LHW who KO'd him in 1 round. LOL

DC is a natual LHW now huh?

Back