All Time GOAT poll

Yikes, reading this thread, Fedor fans are extremely insecure.

IMO, GSP is the GOAT but you can also argue Fedor.

Jones and Silva are discounted because they are multiple time cheaters, if Jones had not popped multiple times he would have an argument for GOAT.

It's funny I've been here forever, but for the first time you can really feel the rage of all the other fanbases. Because they know it's becoming solidified. GSP is the goat and that's IT. This can and will be referenced in future debates and they know it.

{<hhh]

Holy shit GSP ran away with this in the last few weeks.

It's settled then.

GSP IS THE MMA GOAT.

GIF-of-GSP-dancing-hes-a-machine.gif

Combine the votes of Canderson and Pulsey, and they still don't even touch GSP. The salty tears of GSP haters are really flowing now.
<2>

Holy shit GSP ran away with this in the last few weeks.

It's settled then.

GSP IS THE MMA GOAT.

GIF-of-GSP-dancing-hes-a-machine.gif

Combine the votes of Canderson and Pulsey, and they still don't even touch GSP. The salty tears of GSP haters are really flowing now.
<2>
<WellThere>

It's funny I've been here forever, but for the first time you can really feel the rage of all the other fanbases. Because they know it's becoming solidified. GSP is the goat and that's IT. This can and will be referenced in future debates and they know it.

{<hhh]

The most interesting thing is how far there is from being a consensus. GSP has the most votes, but he's still at 36%, which is just over a third. Fedor's at 27%, just over a quarter. Jones at 22%, just over a fifth.

Which is more or less what you'd expect for something as subjective as GOAT. It's like asking people what their favorite color is -- probably most would choose blue or red, but you'd get a lot of green, then some yellow, black, white etc.

Expecting people to agree on this is like expecting them to agree on who the greatest musician is -- its just not going to happen.

Jones is the most dominate fighter so I have to go with him over GSP. I've seen Jon fucked up one time which was against Gus. I've seen GSP get fucked up a lot more and some were losses(1st Penn fight, 1st Hughes fight, 1st Serra fight, Hendricks fight).

60 pages and the thread title still hasn't been fixed:
"all time goat poll"
aka
"all time greatest of all time poll"
Maybe I missed the joke.

For me I just have to ask myself "If I had to bet my life on 1 fighter winning a fight, who would I pick?" The answer for me is Prime Fedor.

This poll needs to be re-started in light of recent developments (i.e that Fedor isn't winning it).

GSP autographed a tshirt for me if anyone wants to buy it.wont be cheap but it's a cool shirt. I only wore it once

Bigfoot and Henderson weren't vs Prime Fedor. Would you really pick Werdum over prime Fedor in a rematch?

According to Sherdog, you enter your prime at 25, and leave your prime at 50. So they definitely beat Prime Fedor.

And the really hardcore Sherdoggers will assure you that you're already in your prime by the time you're 18, and only leave it at 65. Because lets face it, if you're an adult of working age, you're in your prime.

According to Sherdog, you enter your prime at 25, and leave your prime at 50. So they definitely beat Prime Fedor.

And the really hardcore Sherdoggers will assure you that you're already in your prime by the time you're 18, and only leave it at 65. Because lets face it, if you're an adult of working age, you're in your prime.
Lol yeah it's so dumb. Over a decade in mma and sambo and over 30, AND already obviously slowing down for 3 or 4 years before he started to lose. Oh but he must have been in his prime because he was still winning.

Back