All time favorite UFC knockouts

The KO in itself wasn't very spectacular, but it's certainly one of the KO's that made me go WTF! the most, and made me the happiest.
Yeah I agree. No one but Mike thought he could win that fight, especially by KO. So guess I was lying, wasn't my favourite but it got the craziest reaction from me.

Hendo bisping live was ace and I'm English
We all went nuts all the English . Mike isn't well liked

3y38Zz6.gif
Poor randy
His post fight speech was epic

People never fail to put Rashad's KO of Chuck and Salmon on these KO thread's and video's...but they always forget when Rashad got ktfo so brutally it was sad.
130620_story__go-to-sleep-knockout.gif
His ko of Chuck gets left out
Live that was brutal

That finished chuck

3. Raoni Barcelos x Kurt Holobaugh: Amazing combination, but what really impressed me was the picture perfect, lightning fast, laser left hook that set it off. Can't say enough good things about his technique on that one. Nice finish.

SilentSoulfulAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

2. Daniel "Double Champ" Cormier x Stipe Miocic: Just being a fan of DC's through the years has been tough, now imagine being the man himself. This was his defining moment, just to see him succeed would have been amazing. But the fashion in which he did it is what makes DC a legend. Called his shot and everything, overhand In a clinch exit. War Champ Huge Balls!

GIF-UFG.gif

1. TJ Dillashaw x Cody Garbrandt: TJ continues to impress, and he doesn't seem to be slowing down. Not only did he finish the supposed superior boxer in Garbrandt, he did it faster and more violently. This hook was nasty, but the knee after the gnp was down right disgusting. Tj is a fucking finish machine!

eDMBJjn.gif

I know these are all recent, but I honestly believe we're objectively in the golden Era of MMA finishes. With the level of athlete and striking technique in MMA, we've been getting some truly magical moments.

Rashad Vs Salmon is one of my fav

Back