All this talk of a fix makes Sherdog look bush league...

I liked how both of them looked at the ref like this is where you stop it.

People are stupid. That was 100% standard Cowboy Cerrone procedure. It happens every big fight he's in, but since this one is against Conor, now it's a dive?

ok, your 2 cents been considered.

FIXED AS HELL.

Your statement means absolutely nothing unless its supported by evidence.Until then, this was a one sided beating by McGregor on an already shot and older Cerrone.

Sherdog IS bush league. This place seems to be packed with teenage nerds.

BEFORE UFC 246: "This is a warmup fight for conor, the vegas oddmakers have him as a vast favorite.......people are saying this is a gimme-fight for conor because cowboy has been ko'ed his last two fights"

CONOR DOMINATES COWBOY

AFTER UFC 246: "omfg it was a fixed fight!!!!!!!!!!111111"

god people are fkn retarded sheep.

Cowboy is a team player. He doesn't care at this point if he wins or loses. Team UFC needed this win for Conor badly. Cowboy tried to convince everyone in countless interviews how he will show up for sure this time. Then this happened, no strikes thrown, not fighting back, just gave up on the ground and looked at the ref to stop it.

Maybe so, but the same is 100% true for Gaethje. Cerrone was tailor-made for him as well and that fight alone surely didn't earn him a title shot.

There is no doubt that Cowboy was the sacrificial lamb.

Conor haters grasping at straws now lol. They're gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight!!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
this

Ehhhh.... it makes people saying that look bush league, not the entire site.

I haven’t seen one person who wasn’t a troll or a Conor hater that claimed it was fixed.

I don't think there's a conspiracy. I'm only bummed out that this card was so predictable. It looked boring on paper - it was. And the main event was a close to guaranteed steamroll... and it was.

Why did any of this happen?

It was a bad card, I'll give you that. I do understand Conor vs. Cerrone in a way, though. It's hard to know where Conor's motivation and heart are after a $100 million payday vs. Floyd and several out-of-the-cage incidents. If he had trouble with Cerrone, even a close SD or something, we'd know that he's finished (at least mentally). He proved otherwise. I still think Khabib or a WW wrestler like Usman or Colby are terrible match-ups for him, though.

I watched with someone who never watches MMA and he thought it was legit. Connor haters are gonna say it was a fix like.morons. it wasnt a fix. Jesus christ

You had better offer solid, concrete evidence that Donald Cerrone was paid/asked to take a "dive". Just saying it was a dive won't suddenly make it true. There is a reason McGregor picked Cerrone, it was obvious Cerrone offered absolutely no threat besides the ground game to defeat his opponent. McGregor is simply faster, stronger and younger than Cerrone. It all was evident in this short match.
Yet in the clinch instead of tripping or trying to take Conor down...he got beat by shoulder shrugs...lol. it mat not be a fix, but sure seemed like cowboy didnt want to hurt conor at all. With his whopping 1 attempted strike...that's just really odd.

Ehhhh.... it makes people saying that look bush league, not the entire site.

I haven’t seen one person who wasn’t a troll or a Conor hater that claimed it was fixed.

I hate Conor, and I know that it wasn't fixed. It didn't need to be.

conor handpicked this fight. it was obvious he knew it was very winnable. top that off with all of the talk of cerrone being a slow starter. i dont think it was fixed.

No conspiracy here. He took a fight that he shouldn't have ever been offered. He got wrecked in his previous 2 fights and gets to welcome Conor back? It was just dumb. Many people called it pointless when it was announced.

If Cowboy only made 100 grand for this fight, I doubt his grandmother would have been kissing and hugging Conor after the fight.
Granny was about to drop to her knees and drain Conor for that payday.

Granny was about to drop to her knees and drain Conor for that payday.

No doubt. This was just a big payday for a guy who IMO deserved it for his time. But in reality had no business in there for that fight.

Wasnt a fix but cerrone was cherrypicked for conor to beat him and cerrone just mentally accepted defeat long before he entered the cage. Might as well have been a fix so he didnt need to get his nose busted lol

Wasnt a fix but cerrone was cherrypicked for conor to beat him and cerrone just mentally accepted defeat long before he entered the cage. Might as well have been a fix so he didnt need to get his nose busted lol
Biggest takeaway from the fight. Regardless of Cowboy being an easy fight or apparent "fix". Conor legit busted Cowboys nose and eye with his fucking shoulder. Crazy shit.

Biggest takeaway from the fight. Regardless of Cowboy being an easy fight or apparent "fix". Conor legit busted Cowboys nose and eye with his fucking shoulder. Crazy shit.
The shoulder strikes was nice but anyone with decent clinch should not take those lol.

You had better offer solid, concrete evidence that Donald Cerrone was paid/asked to take a "dive". Just saying it was a dive won't suddenly make it true. There is a reason McGregor picked Cerrone, it was obvious Cerrone offered absolutely no threat besides the ground game to defeat his opponent. McGregor is simply faster, stronger and younger than Cerrone. It all was evident in this short match.

If only everyone on sherdog was as rational as this.

Thank you.

In the Post Presser, it would be hilarious is anyone asked if the fight was fixed. Sneak in some random Sherdogger and slap a reporter badge on him to ask the question.

AFAIK there's no proof that the fight was fixed and any statement declaring that is pure speculation.

but, we can't deny that Cowboy was booked to lose against McG and that was the reason he got cherry picked by Dana and Shelby.

Back