All this McGregor vs Cowboy hype is distracting us from the real problem.

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How terrible the UFC 246 card is.

upload_2020-1-16_12-27-1.png
<LikeReally5><{clintugh}><{vega}><codychoke><6>

Garbage card.

What hype? This is a terrible card, including the main event.

It's a fun card actually, a really fun one.

Just not a PPV card

I'm more concerned that the man holding the gun to your head is on the loose, TS.

The prelims are dope as fuck for prelims

LOL, this is probably the dumbest hater post ever.

With a handful of new/repetitive Conor threads on Sherdog every minute, with Dana, Conor and Cowboy getting plastered all over ESPN and various radio/TV segments, that is hype. It's a joke of a fight between a guy who hasn't won in two years and a guy who's coming off two KO losses, but the hype is definitely everywhere.

Really, this being a shitty card is all Sherdog has been talking about for weeks.

Different culture, hard to judge..

Nah, really it's not the sexiest.. but then again no one was very excited for doo ho choi vs cub or polo reyes vs kim either..

Hard to judge the card before seeing it.. the level of ambition from the ufc can be questioned but the fighters know the world is watching..

I believe this totally but weird crap happens and if Cowboy pieces up Conor on his feet in some glorious heavenly intervention, then I’ll catch grief from everyone.

If some fluke happens and Cowboy doesn’t get his shite pushed in the first 2 rounds, it’s going to be an entertaining fight for sure. Unless, Cowboy is content to be a sacrificial lamb and put on a show and intentionally swap punches with one of the greatest counter punchers in UFC history.

It's been talked about on here a lot. Yes it is a horrible ppv card excluding the main event which will likely generate whatever buys it gets on its own.

I've said in several threads what a crap card this is. If they still named cards, this one should have been UFC 246: Losing Streak. Almost everyone on the main card is on a losing streak. Only 3 of the 10 main card fighters won their last fight, and 2 of those lost the one before that.

I’m just confused at how it seems as though Roxanne loses almost every fight but remains to be in the ufc.

It's a card that you only watch if you're a Conor fan, probably. I think its set up this way so its clear that Conor has drawn however much is above the typical Usman (or pick another no draw main event) UFC.

All this McGregor vs Cowboy hype is distracting us from the real problem: How terrible the UFC 246 card is.

Well duh. That's entirely the whole point of having Conor vs Cowboy. It's not a distraction. It's just the ONLY attraction to this event. Behold the value of having Conor on an event.

Back