All Things XFL: A new promotional video says XFL will relaunch in 2022

When the XFL launches in February, in which of the following will you partake?

• Watching games on television

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Attending live games

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Buying merchandise

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Asking local sports bars to show games

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters
Didn't watch first game of today, going through and cleaning/organizing a bunch of stuff and man it's just nice having football on in the afternoon

Only downside I'm seeing is O-lines can't keep up with D athletisim. But professional O lineman good enough are Hella hard to come by

Ok, that pic there wouldn't fly in a highschool game
Defenders kicked the shit out of New York in basically all aspects of the game. It wasn't even close.

QB play in Seattle vs Tampa is beyond abysmal lol. The Seattle crowd is pretty impressive though, 30k turned up and they’re making a hell of a lot of noise.

This game looked like trash for most of 3 quarters, but now it's turning into a shootout. I dig it.

Is it weird that I prefer the production of the XFL more than pretty much any NFL game? Klatt is pretty good. It’s nice to see inside the replay booth and the coaches calling plays live too.

Is it weird that I prefer the production of the XFL more than pretty much any NFL game? Klatt is pretty good. It’s nice to see inside the replay booth and the coaches calling plays live too.
It's way more transparent. I think the NFL is just corrupt at this point. We see terrible calls in the NFL all the time. We see none in the XFL thus far. The officials are all kept honest by the production.

It's way more transparent. I think the NFL is just corrupt at this point. We see terrible calls in the NFL all the time. We see none in the XFL thus far. The officials are all kept honest by the production.

There were a bunch of terrible calls in that NY-DC game but I get the feeling we'll see changes on that end.

Interviewing guys who just fumbled on the sideline like “what happened with that fumble?” <36>

Interviewing guys who just fumbled on the sideline like “what happened with that fumble?” <36>
Yeah, I question how they pick and choose the sideline interviews sometimes, but I guess as long as it gets the ratings they will keep doing it though.

What were the terrible calls?

Turnover called on a downed knee for starters.

We saw it today at LA/Dallas too, a turnover called on a ball that was whistle-dead for what, 3 seconds already?

Turnover called on a downed knee for starters.
How do you know his knee was down for sure? From our vantage point it looked that way, but the officials may have had a better look because the angle on television wasn't great.

We saw it today at LA/Dallas too, a turnover called on a ball that was whistle-dead for what, 3 seconds already?
I missed the first part of that game, so I don't recall seeing that.

Last edited:
Go Houston!
That was a quality performance by both teams, but Houston is obviously a complete team and tough as nails. DC, Houston, and St. Louis are very clearly the three best teams in the league.

I watched the first half of the game on ABC today and it sucked badly. Penalties on almost every play. Seems it must have gotten better in the second half. At least the teams scored some points.

Back