All these posts talking crap on Jones for using drugs

Jesus Christ, Marie.

Your argument is that because more people are exposed to it and can abuse it more easily, that it is more harmful? Sure, go for it.

But we both know cocaine is a more harmful drug on the individual than alchohol. By far.

If cocaine was as readily available and accessible as alcohol, the stats would be completely different. You and I both know it.

Next you'll be telling me that handguns are far more dangerous than RPG's because more people die from handguns each year.

Those are relative figures, dear, so no. And I don't know where you live, but in most places it's really easy to get a hold of coke. And no, even if it was more available, no data has shown that abuse goes up. Historically speaking, prohibition has always resulted in more problems. And if that data is too scarce for your liking, then you can't have it both ways: Then there is no evidence to say what would happen either way. And even if the problems do increase, that's still a thousand times better than letting it be in the hands of criminals making billions and all the violence that comes with it.

And I don't know where you live, but in most places it's really easy to get a hold of coke.

Source?

And no, even if it was more available, no data has shown that abuse goes up.

Source?

Those are relative figures, dear, so no.

Source?

No to all of the above I take it?

Okay. That's your opinion.

Oh and is your chart talking about the British study that was done that concluded that Alcohol was the worst drug of them all?

Are you purposefully ignoring the part that said alcohol scored so highly because it is so widely used due to it being apart of our culture?

So yes, Alcohol is dangerous in the sense that it is so socially acceptable. But coke is far more damaging on the individual.

Fact is, all drugs should be legal/decriminalized. We should be able to do what we want with our body without interference. If we truly want to be the land of the free, there should be no exceptions towards non-violent acts such as drug use.

If drugs were legal we would take the power cartels and drug lords have out of their hands. And greatly reduce death, and crime among the innocent. There would be no drug crime, and there would be no further deaths due to drugs.

Portugal is a great example, after decriminalization for only 10 years drug abuse is down by half and only dropping. I suggest you read this article and spread the word. The key to saving lives is in our hands

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/07/05/ten-years-after-decriminalization-drug-abuse-down-by-half-in-portugal/

People who are riding on his downfall are just miserable. Who cares if you can't smoke a J but can blow a line? Cocaine's obviously the better drug (threw in the last sentence for humor). The bones haters are going to jump on this and it's WEAK. But fortunately, he won't get suspended, stripped, and nothing ill will come of it. If anything, he gains a few fans.. and haters.. which will ultimately be a positive for his career. Boing

Its not a fact you dumb shit. Its simply something you'd like to see happen.

Back