All these posts talking crap on Jones for using drugs

Guys seriously this is his first post. His very first f***ing post. Don't feed the trolls.

If there was some way the win could get overturned and his title stripped because he fed animals at the zoo when the signs say not to then we would have hundreds of posters claiming he is abusing animals to disrespecting signs. Your post was good but unfortunately it probably wont convert anyone because they didnt care to begin. Even people against anybody ever using drugs for any reason would be hard-pressed to explain why out of all the bad things that happen linked to drugs the one they spent hours on is a guy that did a few lines while out of county on vacation. All this was because people were hoping Jones would do to himself what others couldnt do to him in the cage.

TS is correct.

Education and information are the most important factors for anyone making the decision to ingest a drug.

Prohibition and disinformation are indisputable failures at the cost of actual human lives.

Cigarettes and alcohol are legal, yet not all kids choose to partake in them.

And as TS stated earlier, countries that decriminalize drugs across the board have fewer dependency issues.

The illegality of drugs has nothing to do with keeping us safe, if that were true, the aforementioned alcohol and cigarettes would've been banned long ago, as they kill more people than all the illegal one scombined. There's an entrenched system in place that makes millions of dollars (paid with by our taxes) by building, staffing and maintaining prisons and keeping them chock full of drug offenders.

Not to mention, drugs give the government the authority to spy on us and piss on our civil liberties. It's about money and control.

cigarettes and cocaine or not even in the same universe. if you had young children you would understand. If cocaine was legal every child in elementary school would be grinding their teeth at their desk. I know that vision of life treads upon your rights, but let me let you in on a little secret, life is not fair and grossly unjust and to live in a workable society you can't just do as you please where little kids are eating mushrooms between class.

Who pays the medical/welfare expenses of the poor addicts? I'm not willing to fund their addiction through my tax dollars.

We would like to think people are smart enough to avoid the drugs, or use in moderation, even if they are legal but it is simply not true. The human race is flawed and full of idiots who are can't make proper decisions.

Our government spends money on far worse things than rehab and medical care. Think of the trillions (yes, trillions) we've squandered in the middle east, with nothing to show for it. Or the billions in financial aid to other countries that we couldn't even point out on a map. Or our absurd defense budget which is more than the next dozen countries behind us combined. Where's the outrage for all this?

cigarettes and cocaine or not even in the same universe. if you had young children you would understand. If cocaine was legal every child in elementary school would be grinding their teeth at their desk. I know that vision of life treads upon your rights, but let me let you in on a little secret, life is not fair and grossly unjust and to live in a workable society you can't just do as you please where little kids are eating mushrooms between class.

Stop it.

Nobody calling for the legalization of drugs are trying to push drugs on kids.

That's asinine, archaic propaganda.

Alcohol is legal, so tell me how many elementary school kids would be sitting in class getting drunk today?

Drugs would still be illegal for children. OBVIOUSLY.

I hope I've been trolled.

TS is probably a meth/crackhead that wants to get high in the park.

Stop it.

Nobody calling for the legalization of drugs are trying to push drugs on kids.

That's asinine, archaic propaganda.

Weed is legal here and I had friends smoking it when they were around 13. You don't think crack/meth would be just as easy to get if it was legal?

The point being, just because its available to adults doesn't mean kids could acquire it, even if they wanted to. I seriously doubt that children would have the means to purchase cocaine.

i hear you on some level, but in the universe you want to live in our economy would collapse because an entire generation of kids would be hooked on drugs across the world. drugs are not legal because the government knows the human race are monkeys without self control. it's about keeping kids safe. if cocaine was legal children would have it on the playground trying to get my 8 year old son to try it. No thank you

I concur. You can't just legalize everything and hope for the best. I don't care what kind of study you show, ppl are dumb. And a lot of ppl, especially children, are naive as to the long term effects of drug use. I guess what I'm saying is Ts is a fucking retard and needs to not be persuaded so easily by one study. Because there are dozens of other studies that prove this one wrong. You can't just pick and choose which facts to accept and ignore the ones that you don't agree with.

Fact is, all drugs should be legal. We should be able to do what we want with our body without interference. If we truly want to be the land of the free, there should be no exceptions towards non-violent acts such as drug use.

If drugs were legal we would take the power cartels and drug lords have out of their hands. And greatly reduce death, and crime among the innocent. There would be no drug crime, and there would be no further deaths due to drugs.

Portugal is a great example, after decriminalization for only 10 years drug abuse is down by half and only dropping. I suggest you read this article and spread the word. The key to saving lives is in our hands

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/07/05/ten-years-after-decriminalization-drug-abuse-down-by-half-in-portugal/

People who are riding on his downfall are just miserable. Who cares if you can't smoke a J but can blow a line? Cocaine's obviously the better drug. The bones haters are going to jump on this and it's WEAK. But fortunately, he won't get suspended, stripped, and nothing ill will come of it. If anything, he gains a few fans.. and haters.. which will ultimately be a positive for his career. Boing

You are Un-Smart......Really Un-Smart....Like mind numbingly Un-Smart.....Like if there were a Mount Rushmore for Un-Smart people you would occupy all 4 spots.....

speaking the obvious buddy

but the problem with jj is that he poses as the perfect guy, the christian, the does-nothing-wrong guy, and bla bla bla

but yet constantly does shit. and used to snitch on weed users but yet snort coke like a mofo

You are Un-Smart......Really Un-Smart....Like mind numbingly Un-Smart.....Like if there were a Mount Rushmore for Un-Smart people you would occupy all 4 spots.....

Actually, despite his delivery, TS is spot on.

Drugs should be legal and Bones will gain more fans and haters which is indeed good for his career.

Why Jones getting caught for doing coke is so funny is that he is the same guy that is proud of himself for snitching on people smoking weed. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't care.

A over a decade ago.

In high school.

Actually, despite his delivery, TS is spot on.

Drugs should be legal and Bones will gain more fans and haters which indeed is good for his career.

No he's not....He's really not.....Decriminalizing to an extent is one thing...
Making it legal? No....Not at all

Interesting, I would like to know how you managed to recover his drug testing records after he was put in jail. Let me guess this was propaganda you seen on a meth documentary? He was probably in the philippines and goodluck recovering any kind of liable information from the press release there.

Nah I definitely saw him smearing blood all over their van and screaming about killing them all.
These things happen, bruh.
Also, when someone is charged with a crime (where I live, at least, in Oregon) it's a matter of public record. There is a publication in my area that gathers all the these every couple weeks and publishes the mugshots with the charges filed.
Guess what that guy got charged with?

i cant even get a bonner on coke much less beat up daniel cormier

No he's not....He's really not.....Decriminalizing to an extent is one thing...
Making it legal? No....Not at all

I understand your apprehension but I'm of the opinion that information is the most important thing about drugs and prohibition, propaganda, and disinformation are far more harmful in terms of actual human lives.

Back