All these posts talking crap on Jones for using drugs

Royal Flush

White Belt
Reaction score
Fact is, all drugs should be legal/decriminalized. We should be able to do what we want with our body without interference. If we truly want to be the land of the free, there should be no exceptions towards non-violent acts such as drug use.

If drugs were legal we would take the power cartels and drug lords have out of their hands. And greatly reduce death, and crime among the innocent. There would be no drug crime, and there would be no further deaths due to drugs.

Portugal is a great example, after decriminalization for only 10 years drug abuse is down by half and only dropping. I suggest you read this article and spread the word. The key to saving lives is in our hands

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/07/05/ten-years-after-decriminalization-drug-abuse-down-by-half-in-portugal/

People who are riding on his downfall are just miserable. Who cares if you can't smoke a J but can blow a line? Cocaine's obviously the better drug (threw in the last sentence for humor). The bones haters are going to jump on this and it's WEAK. But fortunately, he won't get suspended, stripped, and nothing ill will come of it. If anything, he gains a few fans.. and haters.. which will ultimately be a positive for his career. Boing

Last edited:
yeah but a lot of people feel justified for talking crap on jones on because using cocaine can potentially be a destructive vice that has a lot of shitty health effects and can affect people around you immensely and also because he used to portray the image of a wholesome christian...not because he did something illegal...

I think people are more riding on the fact he is an utter hypocrite.

crying-waterfalls.gif

At least we know why it was so easy to make weight and why he thinks he could make 185. The crack diet!

But doing coke during your training camp and probably right before he walks to the cage is wrong in competition because it give you an edge.

i hear you on some level, but in the universe you want to live in our economy would collapse because an entire generation of kids would be hooked on drugs across the world. drugs are not legal because the government knows the human race are monkeys without self control. it's about keeping kids safe. if cocaine was legal children would have it on the playground trying to get my 8 year old son to try it. No thank you

Last edited:
All drugs should be legal?
I saw a guy whacked out of his gourd on meth - shirtless, covered in blood- trap a family in a van while screaming about how he was going to get in there and kill them all.

Some shit is illegal for a reason.

Why Jones getting caught for doing coke is so funny is that he is the same guy that is proud of himself for snitching on people smoking weed. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't care.

Who pays the medical/welfare expenses of the poor addicts? I'm not willing to fund their addiction through my tax dollars.

We would like to think people are smart enough to avoid the drugs, or use in moderation, even if they are legal but it is simply not true. The human race is flawed and full of idiots who are can't make proper decisions.

If he was using it as a PED he would would have been using meth. Although even then, I'm not sure that would be the smartest due to how fast your heart would be beating during the fight. Cocaine is one of the least PED-like drugs that one could choose to use for enhancement of any kind in a fight.

If anything it would have had a negative effect on his performance. Either way, this had no effect on the fight.

Who are any of you to tell anybody what they can or cannot do with their body? Jon is probably the GOAT and deserves all the respect he can get.

i hear you on some level, but in the universe you want to live in our economy would collapse because an entire generation of kids would be hooked on drugs across the world. drugs are not legal because the government knows the human race are monkeys without self control. it's about keeping kids safe. if cocaine was legal children would have it on the playground trying to get my 8 year old son to try it. No thank you

Re-read my statement and the article on forbes on portugal. If you are not aware portugal decriminalized all drugs around 10 years ago and drug abuse has dropped by half with those numbers only growing..... Cheers

All drugs should be legal?
I saw a guy whacked out of his gourd on meth - shirtless, covered in blood- trap a family in a van while screaming about how he was going to get in there and kill them all.

Some shit is illegal for a reason.

Interesting, I would like to know how you managed to recover his drug testing records after he was put in jail. Let me guess this was propaganda you seen on a meth documentary? He was probably in the philippines and goodluck recovering any kind of liable information from the press release there.

i hear you on some level, but in the universe you want to live in our economy would collapse because an entire generation of kids would be hooked on drugs across the world. drugs are not legal because the government knows the human race as monkeys without self control

Cigarettes and alcohol are legal, yet not all kids choose to partake in them.

And as TS stated earlier, countries that decriminalize drugs across the board have fewer dependency issues.

The illegality of drugs has nothing to do with keeping us safe, if that were true, the aforementioned alcohol and cigarettes would've been banned long ago, as they kill more people than all the illegal one scombined. There's an entrenched system in place that makes millions of dollars (paid with by our taxes) by building, staffing and maintaining prisons and keeping them chock full of drug offenders.

Not to mention, drugs give the government the authority to spy on us and piss on our civil liberties. It's about money and control.

If he was using it as a PED he would would have been using meth. Although even then, I'm not sure that would be the smartest due to how fast your heart would be beating during the fight. Cocaine is one of the least PED-like drugs that one could choose to use for enhancement of any kind in a fight.

If anything it would have had a negative effect on his performance. Either way, this had no effect on the fight.

Who are any of you to tell anybody what they can or cannot do with their body? Jon is probably the GOAT and deserves all the respect he can get.

I agree, anyone who has ever done cocaine knows that the last thing you want to do when you are high is go for a jog or hit the training gym, people act like coke is some weight cutting energy dust with no adverse effects.

Who pays the medical/welfare expenses of the poor addicts? I'm not willing to fund their addiction through my tax dollars.

We would like to think people are smart enough to avoid the drugs, or use in moderation, even if they are legal but it is simply not true. The human race is flawed and full of idiots who are can't make proper decisions.

Illegal drugs, like pharmaceuticals have their purpose. Most being medicinal. Not having the freedom to use these drugs as one chooses to (of age) is a true crime against society.

Back