All these MMA Legends are flushing their lives down the toilet... meanwhile Brendan Schaub..

IrS42QTQi-AGHZzT1-g0ZEkEEmDEXqaaOpYhPmhF6yk.gif

Big Nog owns hundreds of gyms across the world with well over 10,000 students putting cash in his pocket.
What the hell does Schaub own? A podcast lol?

Hundreds of gyms? Where are you getting these numbers from? I can only find a handful of gyms and they all seem to be franchises rather than Nog outright owning them.

I'd imagine Schaub is currently worth more from presenting on E! and Oxygen, his three podcasts, Showtime special and sellout comedy shows.

Not that it makes any difference to me either way but you seem to be making out that Schaubs some kind of failure.

He's entertaining. He has character. To act otherwise is childish and comes across as petty and bitchy from you. You want to feel like you are better. It's quite pathetic.

Lol, you read an awful lot into a sentence or two. I think Schaub, like many of the folks on YouTube in the current moment, is pretty boring. Feel free to disagree.

Schaub is extremely fortunate he made his way into Rogan's good graces. I'm not saying he would be a failure without him, but without Rogan Schaub would not be driving around Porsches and selling out theaters.

Hundreds of gyms? Where are you getting these numbers from? I can only find a handful of gyms and they all seem to be franchises rather than Nog outright owning them.

I'd imagine Schaub is currently worth more from presenting on E! and Oxygen, his three podcasts, Showtime special and sellout comedy shows.

Not that it makes any difference to me either way but you seem to be making out that Schaubs some kind of failure.

For sure. If you want to make money you want to do something that’s scalable. Nog might have that to an extent with a chain of schools, but nothing scales like television/internet. I would rather buy stock in Schaub than Nog, and I say that as some who has never found Schaub to be particularly interesting or entertaining.

IrS42QTQi-AGHZzT1-g0ZEkEEmDEXqaaOpYhPmhF6yk.gif

Big Nog owns hundreds of gyms across the world with well over 10,000 students putting cash in his pocket.
What the hell does Schaub own? A podcast lol?
Hundreds of gyms? Lol maybe in your shit dream. Brendon Schaub make a lot more than big nog and is 10x more relevant. Literally no one knows and give a shit about that punching bag outside of sherdog.
roy-nelson-big-nog-ko.gif

AssuredDifficultAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

EnPY.gif

Schaub is extremely fortunate he made his way into Rogan's good graces. I'm not saying he would be a failure without him, but without Rogan Schaub would not be driving around Porsches and selling out theaters.

Financial Difficulties. Reason why he dumped his home for a loss. You don't do that if you don't need the money. He bought the home and then had to unload it in less than one year...lol. That is a sure sign that he is in financial trouble. First thing these idiots do is buy a home they can't afford and a. car they shouldn't have.

https://www.latimes.com/business/re...-schaub-west-la-home-sold-20190131-story.html

Hundreds of gyms? Lol maybe in your shit dream. Brendon Schaub make a lot more than big nog and is 10x more relevant. Literally no one knows and give a shit about that punching bag outside of sherdog.
roy-nelson-big-nog-ko.gif

AssuredDifficultAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

EnPY.gif

You're the only person in the world who has negative things to say about Big Nog.

Weirdo.

The hate Schaub is getting in this thread is sad.

He is very successful and he did it without being the best"fighter". Yes he had connections not giving him a medal for it though am applauding him knowing when it was time to stop and do something positive.

More fighters need his mentality more. The majority of promotions treat fighters like cattle.

I was thinking about this, this whole past week. After seeing Artem and Jason Knight all butchered cut up with gashes on their social media....being exploited like mad animals by these scumbag promoters, Brendan did the smartest thing, and said fuck this shit when similar happened to him. I remember him talking on his podcast when he just fought Crocop how both of them sat next to each other getting stitched up in the backstage, and him saying to Mirko "Dude, what are we doing to our selves", and Mirko replied something like "That's just life", and Brendan thinking "No way, this is no way to live your life, i'm outta here". Best decision he ever made.

Love that crocop line though

not sure I'd consider having a podcast with Callen and doing C-tier comedy shows is flourishing

He has a cameo coming up in an upcoming movie directed by David Ayer (the writer of Training Day). I never liked the guy, but he is building a secondary career for himself, little by little. Not a lot of fighters can say that

not sure I'd consider having a podcast with Callen and doing C-tier comedy shows is flourishing
well considering that his fame has risen and he can sustain himself and earn probably a lot of money compared to his MMA career where he wasn making that huge amounts of money and where it is unsustainable, i'd say his doing well

Three sold out shows this weekend, only 500 tickets left!

Joe Rogan quite literally changed his bum life.

Without Rogans platform, he would be just another has been fighter doing terrible comedy that nobody listens to

Back