All these MMA Legends are flushing their lives down the toilet... meanwhile Brendan Schaub..

So the legends all needed to start their own metrosexual bro podcasts, got it

not sure I'd consider having a podcast with Callen and doing C-tier comedy shows is flourishing

Three successful podcasts and sold out shows in Europe, Australia all over the states. A fight show on showtime, at the oscars talking fashion, breaking down videos on Oxygen. While driving around in a Porsche sliding into a pool full of money. But I guess you have higher standards.

I don't know who is drawn to this guy or consumes his media. I can barely listen to Rogan and he's a rocket scientist compared to Schuab. Multiple Kardashian's are billionaires though, it's a style over substance culture.

Good for Schuab though, glad to see an ex MMA fighter doing well even if I don't enjoy his products.

Three successful podcasts and sold out shows in Europe, Australia all over the states. A fight show on showtime, at the oscars talking fashion, breaking down videos on Oxygen. While driving around in a Porsche sliding into a pool full of money. But I guess you have higher standards.

Why the fuck would I know that he goes to the oscars? or sells shows in europe or astralia?

hadn't even heard of his podcasts other than the fighter and the kid

are u brendan himself? why so salty bruh

7EB4.gif

not sure I'd consider having a podcast with Callen and doing C-tier comedy shows is flourishing

Yea, Schaub is a dreadful bore. But this is 2019, and you can become quite successfully financially by throwing yourself out there. The internet has opened up pathways for many people who would never have otherwise found much success. Hopefully others will follow suit, only with more interesting content.

He sucks Rogan's dick and parleyed it to a career. He teamed up with Callen until he isn't useful anymore. He is slowly moving to team up with Theo Von who has the same management.

I don't know who is drawn to this guy or consumes his media. I can barely listen to Rogan and he's a rocket scientist compared to Schuab. Multiple Kardashian's are billionaires though, it's a style over substance culture.

Good for Schuab though, glad to see an ex MMA fighter doing well even if I don't enjoy his products.
Men that have a healthy enjoyment for a podcast where guys rip each other.

Get off your snobby little high horse.

Yea, Schaub is a dreadful bore. But this is 2019, and you can become quite successfully financially by throwing yourself out there. The internet has opened up pathways for many people who would never have otherwise found much success. Hopefully others will follow suit, only with more interesting content.
He's entertaining. He has character. To act otherwise is childish and comes across as petty and bitchy from you. You want to feel like you are better. It's quite pathetic.

IrS42QTQi-AGHZzT1-g0ZEkEEmDEXqaaOpYhPmhF6yk.gif

Big Nog owns hundreds of gyms across the world with well over 10,000 students putting cash in his pocket.
What the hell does Schaub own? A podcast lol?

schaub #1 most successful UFC fighter. no joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back