All these MMA Legends are flushing their lives down the toilet... meanwhile Brendan Schaub..

well he isn't a legend so I dont see the comparison

not sure I'd consider having a podcast with Callen and doing C-tier comedy shows is flourishing

GSP, Anderson, Aldo, BJ all seem to be doing just fine. What legends are you talking about?

I was thinking about this, this whole past week. After seeing Artem and Jason Knight all butchered cut up with gashes on their social media....being exploited like mad animals by these scumbag promoters, Brendan did the smartest thing, and said fuck this shit when similar happened to him. I remember him talking on his podcast when he just fought Crocop how both of them sat next to each other getting stitched up in the backstage, and him saying to Mirko "Dude, what are we doing to our selves", and Mirko replied something like "That's just life", and Brendan thinking "No way, this is no way to live your life, i'm outta here". Best decision he ever made.

Abdi schaubi has done good for himself. Joe did right in shutting his mma career down

We need more Joe Rogan’s to give more talks..

Brendan "He's not a drawl" Schaub is making bank thats for sure

not sure I'd consider having a podcast with Callen and doing C-tier comedy shows is flourishing
compared to being arrested, having restraining orders filed against you, spouse abuse, being a rapist, vandal, drug user, and committing assault?

And a comedy special on Showtime, Below the Belts sports show on Showtime, Red carpet presenting for E! and sell out tours.

Bought himself this ridiculous car and a house round the corner from Logan Paul.

XXw09s6.jpg

Last edited:
who are these legends you speak of

is flourishing.

who would have thought

Yeah, who would have thought that a guy with connections to famous people in the entertainment business would leverage his relationships and the exposure from their platforms for his own success in the industry?

When has that ever happened before?

Back