All these jealous people trying to get at Conor, trying to destroy his life & reputation

Think if that was your grandpa he sucker punched like a bitch... you'd be singing a different tune

It feels like he is walking among vultures & currently lacks any well-wishers in his life. Sometimes I really feel sorry for that man. Curse of success I guess.

I mean come on man, Don't need to treat him like a villain. He isn't a villain. There are far worse people on this planet than him.There are genocidal manic, serial killers walking on this planet with graver potential of causing harm to general public. Conor is just an innocent man lost his path from his failure to manage his sudden fame.

He is just like other regular person prone to make mistakes. Don't be such a hypocrite for setting up such a high bar to judge Conor in his life. I bet in your own life you are no better than him.

Not a Conor fan BTW, just a gen observer.

494060.gif

It feels like he is walking among vultures & currently lacks any well-wishers in his life. Sometimes I really feel sorry for that man. Curse of success I guess.

I mean come on man, Don't need to treat him like a villain. He isn't a villain. There are far worse people on this planet than him.There are genocidal manic, serial killers walking on this planet with graver potential of causing harm to general public. Conor is just an innocent man lost his path from his failure to manage his sudden fame.

He is just like other regular person prone to make mistakes. Don't be such a hypocrite for setting up such a high bar to judge Conor in his life. I bet in your own life you are no better than him.

Not a Conor fan BTW, just a gen observer.

Conor needs to be treated this way man. It is in his best interest. He went after fame and money and insulted everyone in his path to get there, put himself above everyone in the UFC and believed this hype he was selling. He needs to fall hard.

It is especially important for the people who looked up to him to see that this is the end of arrogance and magical thinking and placing oneself above others. This is all really really good for everyone involved.

Hopefully he will lose the false image he created and believed in and gain some humility and his true self which is created in the image of God and has real value.

he just punched someone's grandfather in the face because he didn't want to drink conor's shit whisky. and is a rape suspect right now too, by the way.

he's a total scumbag, stop apologizing for him.
Conor offered him dah fewnish whiskey in alla Iyerlind and da mahn terned it dewn, calling it shyt. He deserved what he got and for you sayin dat you deseryve a smack tewww

Conor offered him dah fewnish whiskey in alla Iyerlind and da mahn terned it dewn, calling it shyt. He deserved what he got and for you sayin dat you deseryve a smack tewww
i like the phonetics, i actually heard his voice in my head as i read that.

He sucker punches senor citizens, allegedly raped a girl, cheats on his wife and have no problem assulting anyone that looks at him wrong. He is a bad guy
No, cheating on your wife and beating one senior citizen in a bar for whatsoever reason/backstory and even out of a bad temper doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you a human being, you dumb dildo.

i like the phonetics, i actually heard his voice in my head as i read that.
Thank you Sir. But in all seriousness saying a mans whiskey is shit doesn't justify things. Especially because he denied the glass a couple of times before saying that

Back