All these jealous people trying to get at Conor, trying to destroy his life & reputation

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It feels like he is walking among vultures & currently lacks any well-wishers in his life. Sometimes I really feel sorry for that man. Curse of success I guess.

I mean come on man, Don't need to treat him like a villain. He isn't a villain. There are far worse people on this planet than him.There are genocidal manic, serial killers walking on this planet with graver potential of causing harm to general public. Conor is just an innocent man lost his path from his failure to manage his sudden fame.

He is just like other regular person prone to make mistakes. Don't be such a hypocrite for setting up such a high bar to judge Conor in his life. I bet in your own life you are no better than him.

Not a Conor fan BTW, just a gen observer.

Conor’s doing a fine job all on his own at having ppl dislike him.
It’s not hard to not be a douche bag. Especially sucker punching older gentlemen in the face because he felt “disrespected”.

39f515ad71a2adc23a55f052dcd8654f.jpg

I'm sure all of us have sucker pucnhed senior citizens during one of our drunken rampages. It's not that big of a deal imo.

The old guy wasn't punched, it's a set-up to stay relevant. Fook him.

Conor fans on suicide watch

Read my post history. I barely said any positive thing about Conor in my time on sherdog. Actually I am quite indifferent towards Conor. Neither a hater nor a fanboy.

It is sorta funny when you consider conor used to say “my punches break da guard!” And all that other bullshit

This dude reacted like a mosquito flew in his face

and i bet you made this exact thread about jones right? keep holding tight.

Called Siva a Nazi
Asked to leave a minor org event for acting like an attention seeking dick, running around and shoving the ref while he is trying to attend to a guy that's just been ko'd.
Threw a dolly at bus full of weight cutting fighters before their fights, causing some to pull out and lose pay.
Seems to be banging randoms even though has a kid at home.
Called Khabibs wife a towel
Fuck i can't even remember the other shit.
Punches some old dude in a bar

Not exactkt innocent, he certainly isn't the worst guy in history, he is a dick though.

Not a Conor hater by the way
"It is what it is"

and i bet you made this exact thread about jones right? keep holding tight.

Again I am quite indifferent about fighters doing things outside cage. I hate the figther that is Jon Jones for all his PED cases & his antics inside the cage; but I don't don't judge him based upon his life outside the cage.

It feels like he is walking among vultures & currently lacks any well-wishers in his life. Sometimes I really feel sorry for that man. Curse of success I guess.

I mean come on man, Don't need to treat him like a villain. He isn't a villain. There are far worse people on this planet than him.There are genocidal manic, serial killers walking on this planet with graver potential of causing harm to general public. Conor is just an innocent man lost his path from his failure to manage his sudden fame.

He is just like other regular person prone to make mistakes. Don't be such a hypocrite for setting up such a high bar to judge Conor in his life. I bet in your own life you are no better than him.

Not from the truth surprisingly

Most don't understand the dangers of fame though

It unleashes the darkest aspects of the human spirit

Very few escape unscathed

Money comes at a price

I mean he's certainly gotten out of hand but people were acting like he was hitler just for fighting at 145 lol. I agree with him probably not having anybody around him besides yes men and haters though. Same with Jon Jones, they need people to help set them straight not encourage bad behavior. Jones spent a full 24hrs in rehab after the hit and run incident... Dana will just shrug it off like it's no big deal rather than actually trying to help fix the problem.

Not from the truth surprisingly

Most don't understand the dangers of fame though

It can unleash the darkest aspects of the human spirit

Very few escape unscathed

Money comes at a price

Conor isn't a rare story. This sort of shit is littered throughout athletes in sports and celebrities in general.

That sad people NEED A L I F E

Back