All the women main events coming up...

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Were feminists complaining about sexism or what's the deal here? There are 10x as many male fighters in the UFC than there is female fighters but 4 of the next 6 cards are headlined by women. This weekends cards isn't that great so I'm fine with Paige vs Waterson being the main event. Rousey is a huge star and it's her return/legitimate title fight so that's fine. Valentina vs Pena and Holm vs Germaine though... Cerrone is on the Valentina vs Pena card and has more UFC fights and wins in the past 2 years than Pena and Valentina have combined. Masvidal has also looked really good recently and a lot of people are hyped for this fight. Then we got Holm vs Germaine fighting for the fw title on ppv... Idk about Germaine but Holm has lost 2 straight and as long as Cyborg exists nobody will consider either of these 2 the fw champ.

wanker.gif

Feed them all to Cyborg in the same night.

not surprising for a company that has a president with a female name

it's a parade of sexual nihilism there

Were feminists complaining about sexism or what's the deal here? There are 10x as many male fighters in the UFC than there is female fighters but 4 of the next 6 cards are headlined by women. This weekends cards isn't that great so I'm fine with Paige vs Waterson being the main event. Rousey is a huge star and it's her return/legitimate title fight so that's fine. Valentina vs Pena and Holm vs Germaine though... Cerrone is on the Valentina vs Pena card and has more UFC fights and wins in the past 2 years than Pena and Valentina have combined. Masvidal has also looked really good recently and a lot of people are hyped for this fight. Then we got Holm vs Germaine fighting for the fw title on ppv... Idk about Germaine but Holm has lost 2 straight and as long as Cyborg exists nobody will consider either of these 2 the fw champ.
First Two are okay. Third Cerrone should be headlinging but he wasn't even on the card until he beat Matt Brown and proved he was good to go medically and could get an opponent. So there's that. Fourth Fight???Is it is a ploy by the UFC to get more PPV buys when Cyborg does fight. Cyborg has been calling for 145. They make the division and Germaine de Randamie gets the shot over Cyborg? Or reverse it Holm get's a title shot off of two losses over Cyborg at least Germaine has consecutive wins by TKO.

I hope there are more cards headlined next year. One a month would be better, still not enough. Really they should be doing a 50/50 split.

I'm okay with girls headlining. Who gives a shit? Watch the fights you want to watch and ignore the ones that aren't appealing to you.

Personally, I feel like if you're a man who has issues with watching two fit girls in north south position or their legs spread gorgeously while on the ground, then you're a raging closet homosexual who will inevitably drown in dicks at some point in your life after a few hours of intense reflection.

Sure, it's not the most technical display of MMA, but at least there's tits and ass. ACT LIKE A MAN.

Last edited:
just dont pay for it. wmma needs its own promotion or they can have the fights after all the good ones so people can leave when they want

They headline a lot of Worldstar vids too, it's not just the UFC.

That's
First Two are okay. Third Cerrone should be headlinging but he wasn't even on the card until he beat Matt Brown and proved he was good to go medically and could get an opponent. So there's that. Fourth Fight???Is it is a ploy by the UFC to get more PPV buys when Cyborg does fight. Cyborg has been calling for 145. They make the division and Germaine de Randamie gets the shot over Cyborg? Or reverse it Holm get's a title shot off of two losses over Cyborg at least Germaine has consecutive wins by TKO.
Yeah but this card is still forming, It only had like 3 fights on it before they put Cerrone vs Masvidal on. As for Cyborg I think this is more about Dana being stubborn and childish like usual. You can't fight in 8 weeks? Well we don't need you! We'll have a womens fw title fight without you! Same reason Cerrone didn't get a performance bonus and isn't the main event of this fox card.

Isnt it better if its a main card can just turn it off.

>WMMA
giphy.gif

I'll be watching the weight ins for PVZ Waterson though. If they scuffle I'm switching it to slow motion.

Back