All the shhh about Conor

hi bateman! i've heard a lot about ya.

U horrible sick fukin basterd I knew u recorded something I should have known why would u show all that sh!t to ____ u lowlife do i know how much sh!t u caused i have no fuking place to stay back home hope somebody ruins you ife 1 day and they will cos now ur cards are marked. funny that u won't answer the phone so enjoy getting kneecapped when my dad finds out about this and i hope u drop dead u sick piece of sh!t

Edit: you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, Harry

Edit 2: didn't know sherdog blocks the ol misc ph word.

All the shit about Conor is ridiculous. I wouldn't bet against the guy but he's not the same at LW as he was at FW. And he looked better at LW. He was fucking awesome when he came in, I liked the guy, but he's done now. I used to hate the fucker but never bet against him. He is good. But his time is over and I just can't understand how do many people are still on the train. Drinking too much of that whiskey. Im Irish American and I have way more faith in Felder than that idiot. I'm from Philly too so that is a total bias on me. I mean really though who the fuck still looked Conor? I'd take a pizza bet with anyone here he loses to the top 5. He'd have to fight first but I'm game. He used to be so dangerous and I hated it. So I'll lay it down now. He's gonna lose his next fight, if he even fights again. And if I'm wrong I'll buy pizza bets. I'll even not be an asshole and spell shit in your topping of choice
LOL another heartbroken Conor fan drunk-posting.

He can still beat all the LW's even Khabib on his best night. Him at his best and Khabib at his best is a toss up to me.

You are out of your mind if you think he beats Justin. I agree with the rest though
People have short memories, Justin got outstruck and ktfo by a guy Conor made look like a total novice.

True Justin is on a bit of a streak and Conor may be rusty but the massive gap in striking skillsets outweights current form.

all i got out of this is you're American that pretends to be Irish, fell for the hype and is now a hater. borderline illiterate and maybe passive aggressive.

Back