All the shhh about Conor

BertStayre

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
All the shit about Conor is ridiculous. I wouldn't bet against the guy but he's not the same at LW as he was at FW. And he looked better at LW. He was fucking awesome when he came in, I liked the guy, but he's done now. I used to hate the fucker but never bet against him. He is good. But his time is over and I just can't understand how do many people are still on the train. Drinking too much of that whiskey. Im Irish American and I have way more faith in Felder than that idiot. I'm from Philly too so that is a total bias on me. I mean really though who the fuck still looked Conor? I'd take a pizza bet with anyone here he loses to the top 5. He'd have to fight first but I'm game. He used to be so dangerous and I hated it. So I'll lay it down now. He's gonna lose his next fight, if he even fights again. And if I'm wrong I'll buy pizza bets. I'll even not be an asshole and spell shit in your topping of choice

Becomes even people who don't like him keep making threads about him. Just sssshhhhh

I think he can beat JG, DP and EB

But not Khabib or Tony

Sorry Connor

I hear a lot of shit and nobody stepping up to the pizza bet.

3f2.gif

Is this a coded message?

Nah man. Just How I feel. didn't come off the right way but I'm down for the pizza bet any time. I'm ammy fight anyone close to Philly too. Harrah's has fights. Just a dumb thread but it makes things fun

All the shit about Conor is ridiculous. I wouldn't bet against the guy but he's not the same at LW as he was at FW. And he looked better at LW. He was fucking awesome when he came in, I liked the guy, but he's done now. I used to hate the fucker but never bet against him. He is good. But his time is over and I just can't understand how do many people are still on the train. Drinking too much of that whiskey. Im Irish American and I have way more faith in Felder than that idiot. I'm from Philly too so that is a total bias on me. I mean really though who the fuck still looked Conor? I'd take a pizza bet with anyone here he loses to the top 5. He'd have to fight first but I'm game. He used to be so dangerous and I hated it. So I'll lay it down now. He's gonna lose his next fight, if he even fights again. And if I'm wrong I'll buy pizza bets. I'll even not be an asshole and spell shit in your topping of choice
Couldn't agree more

There's people that think Nick Diaz is still relevant and going to fight again fan boys stupidity has no limits

There's people that think Nick Diaz is still relevant and going to fight again fan boys stupidity has no limits

I'm a fan but that dude is more done than Conor.

My grandma made shit that was more done than either of them. And I do think it's a shame about Nick but that's for another thread.

What's all this about? McGregor?

Why?

Back