All the "Malicious and violent things" Jones did

It became very hard to believe the hype.

I think the fight lived up to the hype IF people who were into the hype, expected Jones to fight like Jones and Cormier to fight like Cormier.

What were people honestly expecting? How could the hype have changed anything about how the fight played out? Ugh.

Clearly Jones won but if you think this was a good fight for either of than you are the worst type of mma fan.

You don't know shit. They fought their asses off and took a lot of strikes. What's the knock, they got tired? How do you not get tired after that?

And you want to lecture other posters? Bitch please.

I think the fight lived up to the hype IF people who were into the hype, expected Jones to fight like Jones and Cormier to fight like Cormier.

What were people honestly expecting? How could the hype have changed anything about how the fight played out? Ugh.

When someone says "i am going to hurt you" and then enters the fight and hugs for 25 minutes doing little to no damage at all they didn't live up the hype. Either one of them can go to the Bank tomorrow and no one will think they were in a fight the night before. It should be impossible to have a 25 minute fight and say that but then again here we are.

You don't know shit. They fought their asses off and took a lot of strikes. What's the knock, they got tired? How do you not get tired after that?

And you want to lecture other posters? Bitch please.

Hard to understand you with balls on your lips.

When someone says "i am going to hurt you" and then enters the fight and hugs for 25 minutes doing little to no damage at all they didn't live up the hype. Either one of them can go to the Bank tomorrow and no one will think they were in a fight the night before. It should be impossible to have a 25 minute fight and say that but then again here we are.

[YT]lj3iNxZ8Dww[/YT]

Hahaha oh my god. DC fans are so fucking butthurt right now.

wow jones haters are delusional talking about the one eye poke and the "hugging" ... Cormier had nothing for Jones and got dominated deal with it

Fights like this drive fans away.

Even if the first couple of rounds had things going on in them, that fifth round where Herb Dean let's Jones hug for the entire round....It turns fans off. It is beyond anti-climactic. Who wants to watch that? That is straight out of the dark period UFC.

How many fights does the "best in the biz" have to ruin? Why is this clown in high profile matches? How can anyone with a brain say that?

It's a natural reaction when you're falling dumbass. If you watch the fight he lets go immediately.

Jones kicked DCs ass get over it.

No question he won--hardly an ass kicking, though. DC couldn't maintain the pace in the 4th and 5th.

Hugs for 25 minutes? WTF are you talking about? The first two rounds were high-paced enough to tire out both fighters. It was a good fight with an inevitable slow down.

ITT is a lot of people who don't care to acknowledge how fucking draining a fight is.

Show me one person who says the fight was terrible that wasn't desperate to see Jones lose.

I don't know what you're talking about that fight was awesome. Slowed down late but those first 4 rounds were a dogfight.

Yeah I thought it was a good fight until the 5th. The 5th round ruined it for me; DC went for a TD the whole round ala Johnny Hendricks when he needed to finish it.

Great fight, great 4 rounds. Hope DC bounces back. I can see him giving Jones a better fight than that, seeing as how after 3 rounds it was pretty close.

Yeah I thought it was a good fight until the 5th. The 5th round ruined it for me; DC went for a TD the whole round ala Johnny Hendricks when he needed to finish it.

Great fight, great 4 rounds. Hope DC bounces back. I can see him giving Jones a better fight than that, seeing as how after 3 rounds it was pretty close.

You just made me remember the DC slam in the 5th haha. I said before the fight, I don't care who wins but I won't be happy if I don't see a DC slam. Great fight.

DC seemed to break, tbh. Maybe it was his gas tank, but judging by what his corner was saying to him it seemed like they knew it and were trying to snap him out of him. But what do I know.

Back