All that screwing around with khabin at AKA cost DC, is Kabib next?

Yup, it was Cormier goofin off. Had absolutely nothing to do with him fighting the UFC HW with the most title defenses in history.

That said, Cormier did get arrogant. He could've beat Stipe if he respected him more, IMO.

Nah Khabib got this. Khabib is fighting a Dustin (Who i think Khabib dominates with ease).

Dicks balls with the yellow card, so shocked

This thread will finish in the wasteland like 90% of the garbage you created on sherdog, so shocked.

Are you gonna ask me for a photo of my kitchen or my hands like you always do ?
Or analyse the date I joined sherdog ?
{<jordan}

Idk if you’re trolling but they’re not gonna film multiple hour training sessions of Petersons, high crotch variations, etc.

They film camera friendly stuff like the goofing around.

I just don’t think you’ve recovered since “Khabob” CUCKED your boy. Your hate has extended to Khabibs team, fans, country, etc.

View attachment 632157

The guy you dedicated your username to got “cucked” too many times to remember.

Khabib is way too mentally strong to be undisciplined. Plus he practices wrestling with DC and can push him around.

To beat Kbabib you have to outwrestle him with insane mountain strength. He's too smart to get hit with a knee. Look for upcoming Olympic wrestlers/mma fighters as having a chance at beating Khabib.

Dunno what to say? Just correct a typo or claim you triggered someone. Always works like a charm!

<36>

>Brings up Trump outta LEFT FIELD

>Not TRIGGERED

giphy.gif

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

TS kind of trying to talk MMA and the first page is nothing but people turning into a roast session, lmfao
Just defensive khabub fanboys. DC gassed in 2 rounds. Clearly didn't train cardio enough

Back