All purpose Athletic shorts

~beef

White Belt
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows a good pair of all purpose athletic shorts. Something I can run, lift, wrestle and kick in. Doesn't have to be perfect, but preferably of decent quality and make my tushy look good. Trying to stray from the mma labels for this one. Thanks.

any kind of basketball type short is fine. nike, adidas, reebok, off brand, it doesnt really matter. they are pretty much the same. The name brand ones might look alittle nicer and have alittle better quality but most of the time you will pay alittle bit more.

check out Under Armour's shorts, I run and lift in them when all of my fight shorts are dirty :D I'm pretty sure you could strike/grapple in them too, just try to avoid pockets

I find that regular athletic shorts come down too easily on the mat. Might not bother you much, but your training partners might not like your bare ass sweat on the mat.

check Eastbay.com I buy their brand of b-ball shorts & jerseys just to train in. Very durable and when they're on sale they're a steal!

under armur has some you can find them any where really. i own a pair there great.

C9 Champion gear from Target! The poor man's under armour!

I buy most of my stuff at the thrift store. Can't beat a pair of brand new Champion or Adidas shorts for 99 cent. Even found some cool vintage Adidas stuff in superb condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back