All of McGregors lawsuits

His worst offense???

His tattoos
you can buy your own!
il_794xN.1841154143_6jw2.jpg

Didn't he attack a mob boss and had to pay almost a million bucks?

Starting a whisky business ain't cheap and neither is the promotion. That and his recent antiques probably is going to kill his whisky business.

Broke conor is fun to watch. But he is getting older and he is not exactly living a healthy lifestyle.

I mean, everyone has their dark side.

Travis Browne's domestic incident(s).

Tony had his issues.

Jones' many problems are well known.

Khabib hangs out with genocidal war criminals.

War Machine (!!!).
They've all faced consequences for it, while Conor gets a slap on the wrist and Dana bending over backwards to defend him.

In Khabib's case, one must understand that he really has no choice. Kadyrov is basically the dictator of the Caucuses and everyone there has to show support or risk retribution. I guarantee you Khabib and his father despise their alliance with someone they consider an enemy.

Wise investments to the Notorious brand

Didn't he attack a mob boss and had to pay almost a million bucks?

Starting a whisky business ain't cheap and neither is the promotion. That and his recent antiques probably is going to kill his whisky business.

Broke conor is fun to watch. But he is getting older and he is not exactly living a healthy lifestyle.
Yeah, he undoubtedly pays handsomely to keep his family safe. The Irish mob own his ass and the more he fucks up, the more they dig into him. All of this is going to come out when the inevitable 30 for 30 documentary is made on the tragic rise and fall of Conor.

Yeah, he undoubtedly pays handsomely to keep his family safe. The Irish mob own his ass and the more he fucks up, the more they dig into him. All of this is going to come out when the inevitable 30 for 30 documentary is made on the tragic rise and fall of Conor.

He has tons of Irish supporters but also tons of Irish enemies that hate his guts. I am somewhat weirded out by his confidence since was never invincible like Anderson.

Jones while reading this thread: hold my bear!

Conor "Shut up and take my money" McGregor

Great fighter, used to be funny in a cheeky little cunt way but he has become a real POS.

Hes much worse than Jon Jones

Child support one probably coming soon

Little man syndrome comes at a cost

It makes sense, you constantly have to prove yourself if you are smaller as other males will attempt to mog you. Someone like Ngannou can be laid back because the vast majority of people will automatically give him respect.

I mean, everyone has their dark side.

Travis Browne's domestic incident(s).

Tony had his issues.

Jones' many problems are well known.

Khabib hangs out with genocidal war criminals.

War Machine (!!!).
Travis is falsely accused as far as i can tell
Tony is mentally ill
I have no words for jones.
Khabib is a narcissistic Muslim.

If I did everything he did I'd be doing 10-20 in the state pen lol.

I'm including the rape allegation too. Just the accumulated trouble in such a short time the judge would throw the book at me calling me a menace to society.

the other time he punched an old man at a bar. altho, it didnt go to court, apparently there was a huge payoff.

Back