All of Dana's children are done except Conor...

Rousey got blasted last night and I doubt she comes back anytime soon, if at all. Sage got finished. PVZ got rag-dolled. Faber is retired. Cruz lost. Conor has even more power now. He is the only one left that can bring in big number for the UFC. Thoughts?

I find the thinking that Conor is part of Dana's little inner circle that gets special treatment hilarious and a sheep like level of thinking that a lot of folk subscribe to just because they don't like Conor.

Look at even a few weeks ago when Dana called him the P4P best, then when he was doing that media scrum during the week and was asked about when he is potentially coming back he said it was 10 months (again) which Conor had said was not true.

Even before the 2nd Diaz fight when Conor asked for a purpose made gym to be built for him he was told 'no' I don't think everything is rosy and sweet between them, but it seems like now that - even before the Rousey fight - Conor is probably thinking he's being short changed.

He is bringing in the crowds, generating the money for the UFC and Dana wants him to call him to talk? Maybe that was Dana's way of saying 'stay in line' You can't have a fighter with shares in the company, but you can give him a new contract. I think what they'll do is settle their differences with GSP after they've re-introduced him to the fans :rolleyes: and make a sort of statement to say we have a fighter who pulls in big numbers. But I think GSP has being looking at Conor and the way he deals with the UFC and won't be short changed himself.

Conor got finished less than a year ago. He was gifted a title shot and he won. *IF* he defends the title against Khabib or Ferguson, he loses, and badly
How many times have you predicted a McGregor loss with that cock-sure confidence? Be honest.

Khabib will crush his son like Amanda crushes his daughter.

Conor got finished less than a year ago. He was gifted a title shot and he won. *IF* he defends the title against Khabib or Ferguson, he loses, and badly

^

This is what Conor haters desperately cling to to get them through the day

Come on bro rounding believe that . Go watch the first round of Tony and RDA and then just imagine what Conors straight left would do to him . Conor would murk him .

How many times have you predicted a McGregor loss with that cock-sure confidence? Be honest.

Twice, I thought Aldo would beat him and I thought Nate would win the rematch.

I'm guessing that you're "cock-sure" that Mcgregor will knock out Khabib or Ferguson. I'm pretty confident that he won't fight either of them for his next fight

Conor has nothing to do with Ronda, Sage or PVZ...He fights the best, beats the best and the only time he was defeated, took his loss like a champ, worked on cardio and gameplan, learned to throw good leg kicks, went toe to toe toughed it out and won the rematch.

Gifted?

Who was the one campaigning for that fight again?

Yes, gifted. Just because Alvarez wanted to fight him doesn't mean he wasn't gifted the shot. Was Hendo not gifted the title shot against Bisping?

^

This is what Conor haters desperately cling to to get them through the day

No, that's actually what happened, I didn't make up anything or try to justify it with PPV sales like you morons do

Come on bro rounding believe that . Go watch the first round of Tony and RDA and then just imagine what Conors straight left would do to him . Conor would murk him .

Because what Ferguson did vs RDA is the exact same thing he'd do vs Mcgregor... Did you see the takedown Nate landed on Mcgregor? Just imagine what Ferguson and Khabib, who actually have a wrestling background, would do to Mcgregor. Khabib and Ferguson would both murk Mcgregor

Yes, gifted. Just because Alvarez wanted to fight him doesn't mean he wasn't gifted the shot. Was Hendo not gifted the title shot against Bisping?

Well, if fighters were to earn title shots in the name of sport, you're right there in saying it was gifted to him. But let's not pretend there's other factors not at play in the decision making. Money. 1st time at MSG. Big Irish population in the city. Alvarez from the east coast.

Yeah, Henderson shouldn't have gotten a title shot, but remember what happened at 100, the event was held near Bisping's home town and it was a PPV - you can see why they made that fight.

But there's being a lot of title fights that have made no sense. Condit getting a title shot after being 1-1. Faber has had multiple title fights after going 1-1. And Gustafsson coming off a loss.

mcgregor already got humiliated, now he's obviously running from defend the belt because he knows what's up

Well, if fighters were to earn title shots in the name of sport, you're right there in saying it was gifted to him. But let's not pretend there's other factors not at play in the decision making. Money. 1st time at MSG. Big Irish population in the city. Alvarez from the east coast.

Yeah, Henderson shouldn't have gotten a title shot, but remember what happened at 100, the event was held near Bisping's home town and it was a PPV - you can see why they made that fight.

But there's being a lot of title fights that have made no sense. Condit getting a title shot after being 1-1. Faber has had multiple title fights after going 1-1. And Gustafsson coming off a loss.

So is Joe Duffy getting the next title shot? Remember what he did to Conor?

Is Struve getting the next title shot? Remember what he did to Stipe?

Mcgregor was gifted the title shot for PPV sales. You cannot justify it on accomplishment

Why he was gifted? Champions can challenge another champions.

Why he was gifted? Champions can challenge another champions.

31E9D1A100000578-3499319-image-m-3_1458327324253.jpg

No?

Rousey got blasted last night and I doubt she comes back anytime soon, if at all. Sage got finished. PVZ got rag-dolled. Faber is retired. Cruz lost. Conor has even more power now. He is the only one left that can bring in big number for the UFC. Thoughts?

They need to start building up other fighters to be stars.

My suggestion, Michelle Waterson. Beautiful, tons of Charisma, a very good fighter.

eLaRLqx.jpg

Back