All of a sudden Izzy is ready?

I really want to see him fight hall even though hall hasn't really earned it. It's a good fight style wise

Bad style matchup. Hall doesn’t even throw he threw about 10 punches in a couple rounds against a 45 year old Silva

lol. So I assume business people worldwide are gonna rename their decisions due to urban dictionary from now on. Fuck money, it has nothing to do with anymore.
I was using the pro sports context of “business decision” Is the point I’m making. Lol you like playing the clueless role when you know exactly what I’m talking about. But no i was totally putting forth the notion that the sports context definition should replace the traditional definition right? You’re the one who flipped it around in the first place unless you really had no idea what I meant when I said he made a “business decision.”

I was using the pro sports context of “business decision” Is the point I’m making. Lol you like playing the clueless role when you know exactly what I’m talking about. But no i was totally putting forth the notion that the sports context definition should replace the traditional definition right? You’re the one who flipped it around in the first place unless you really had no idea what I meant when I said he made a “business decision.”
Get out of your paranoid head for a second with role playing etc. When I see the phrase "business decision" I genuinely think about a decision being made from a business perspective. How easy it is to deflect the subject to something meaningless instead of tackling the points I was actually making ,ah?

Get out of your paranoid head for a second with role playing etc. When I see the phrase "business decision" I genuinely think about a decision being made from a business perspective. How easy it is to deflect the subject to something meaningless instead of tackling the points I was actually making ,ah?
Fair enough, you really were clueless and weren’t acting. My mistake.

The landscape changed.
He beat whittaker, costa and romero.
Jared is out of the equation. Who else is left? Its clearly a move to set up adesanya and jones for the title and what a fight that would be. Providing that jan dont piss on the parade( possible)

Bad style matchup. Hall doesn’t even throw he threw about 10 punches in a couple rounds against a 45 year old Silva
It could be but I think Hall would go after Izzy. I don't expect him to win at all but it would be exciting while it lasts.

It could be but I think Hall would go after Izzy. I don't expect him to win at all but it would be exciting while it lasts.

I definitely know what you’re saying. But he’s so damn gun shy over the past couple years. Ive given up hope but I would still want to see it.

I definitely know what you’re saying. But he’s so damn gun shy over the past couple years. Ive given up hope but I would still want to see it.
Yeah the fight(in my head) should be amazing battle but very possibly could be a staring contest.

C’mon man. Don’t be that guy. Here’s a mind blowing possibility of what he he could have said to Dana....
“Don’t let him vacate the belt. If I beat Costa let’s set up a superfight in 2021.”
tenor.gif
Jones was having money issue .... had nothing to do with Izzy moving up ....Starting to think you’re a bit slow or new to mma

Jones was having money issue .... had nothing to do with Izzy moving up ....Starting to think you’re a bit slow or new to mma
Shut the fuck up and address what I said dummy. Izzy could have made the fight happen by calling Dana and telling him not to let Jon Vacate because after the Costa fight he’d fight him. Do you think for one second Jon would have vacated if Izzy had done that? No. It would be a big money superfight and they would both get what they wanted. Now run along.

Shut the fuck up and address what I said dummy. Izzy could have made the fight happen by calling Dana and telling him not to let Jon Vacate because after the Costa fight he’d fight him. Do you think for one second Jon would have vacated if Izzy had done that? No. It would be a big money superfight and they would both get what they wanted. Now run along.
Dana still had MW fights in mind for Izzy ...Until Cannonier lost and Whittaker didn’t want it ,Dana and Izzy felt there was still work to be done at MW .....timeline is a real thing you know ....This isn’t a video game when you can pick who fights at any time .....I’m sure Izzy is smart enough to realize Jan is a more winnable fight .....Moving up for a fight at 205 before fighting jones was intelligent......Not sure why you think it’s such a huge thing that Jones - Izzy happens at the end of the year instead of the first of the year ...you just want to bitch and complain.....Izzy said he’d fight Jon in 2021 and he’s lined up to do just that .... cry some more

Dana still had MW fights in mind for Izzy ...Until Cannonier lost and Whittaker didn’t want it ,Dana and Izzy felt there was still work to be done at MW .....timeline is a real thing you know ....This isn’t a video game when you can pick who fights at any time .....I’m sure Izzy is smart enough to realize Jan is a more winnable fight .....Moving up for a fight at 205 before fighting jones was intelligent......Not sure why you think it’s such a huge thing that Jones - Izzy happens at the end of the year instead of the first of the year ...you just want to bitch and complain.....Izzy said he’d fight Jon in 2021 and he’s lined up to do just that .... cry some more
Lol you’re ridiculous. You think if Izzy lobbied for a Jones fight after Costa, Dana would have preferred Cannonier had he won? C’mon man, you’re exposing your ignorance. Izzy is taking the easier path when he could have made the Jones fight happen if he REALLY wanted it.

Lol you’re ridiculous. You think if Izzy lobbied for a Jones fight after Costa, Dana would have preferred Cannonier had he won? C’mon man, you’re exposing your ignorance. Izzy is taking the easier path when he could have made the Jones fight happen if he REALLY wanted it.
You’re still acting like it isn’t gonna happen ....It’s just gonna happen 6 months later then you want ......I’m personally looking forward to Izzy vs Jan ......should be a good fight .....Izzy is moving up faster then most thought he would ....certainly faster then Jones .....But it’s apparently not good enough.......You cry enough I’m starting to thing your really Rampage lol....Is Izzy taking the easier road for his 205 debut? Absolutely.....and it’s a smart move

You’re still acting like it isn’t gonna happen ....It’s just gonna happen 6 months later then you want .( you know when there could be fans ) .....I’m personally looking forward to Izzy vs Jan ......should be a good fight .....Izzy is moving up faster then most thought he would ....certainly faster then Jones .....But it’s apparently not good enough.......You cry enough I’m starting to thing your really Rampage lol
Are you dense? The point I’m making is he did this for an easier road to being double champ. He knows he couldn’t have dethroned Jones so he’d rather take a crack at Jan. And im not making the same assumption you are because it sounds like you’re assuming it’s a foregone conclusion he beats Jan. If he loses then the Jones fight will be further delayed when we could have had it in place of the Jan fight. So it’s not a certainty we get to see the fight in 2021 if he loses. You guys really need to stop giving him all this credit for moving up “so soon.” I’ll give him credit when his actions match all the shit he talks.

Back