All of a sudden Izzy is ready?

GSP level of opportunism

Get ready for another 'two division champion'

Bs. After all the smack talk he needs jones, fighting jan makes him look like a scared bitch and I like Izzy.
Only to you and people looking to hate. Jan has KOed 3 of his last 4 opponents on his win streak to becoming the champion.

Jon has barely scraped by his last two opponents and USADA. The most action he's had lately has been riding Israel's coattails.

Adesanya is making history if you didn't notice. No middleweight championship in UFC history has moved up to challenge for the title, let alone fight Jon Jones.

Don't worry Izzy will do both. Loke I said Jon is a GOAT. So fucking what if Israel wanted time. Besides, was he not supposed to defend his belt against all new challengers? Right now there's none at 185.

He did look incredible in his last performance. Let him ride the wave. I'm into it. His beatdown of Paulo Costa was one of the most dominant performances from a champion vs top contender I've ever seen. It was not even remotely competitive.

not an Adesanya fan but how do you know he isnt chasing Jon down??

how do you know that if he beats Jan that he doesnt call out Jones to come back to the division? how do you know that if he beat Jan that he wouldnt call out Jones for a fight at open weight? I mean...you would look kind of silly if any of that were to happen and youre going on like you are here.....

IMO Adesanya isnt ready for LHW and Jan fucks him up so you're off the hook anyway

I wonder if people actually think before they make stupid threads... oh wait this is sherdog of course not.

Assuming Izzy beats Jan and Jones gets that HW belt... this could potentially be a champ-champ vs champ-champ fight, huge fucking fight with a twitter beef behind it.

Why not secure your champ champ status by beating Jan, have Jones get older and put his body through changes by adding muscles or whatever going to HW and then have to cut back down again all while having possibly an easier title fight against Jan?

Nah I'll just go with Izzy is ducking Jones for Jan.. lmao

He literally said for 2 years he would move up 2021.

He and Jones had an argument last month and Izzy said he was moving up in 2021

Pay attention or don't make threads
And why is the Jan deal made before the jones deal and in 2020?.

Bs. After all the smack talk he needs jones, fighting jan makes him look like a scared bitch and I like Izzy.

There is no immediate contender at mw.
Its not like the fight has been canceled and will never happen.. What's the rush?

He's a champion moving up to fight a champion how does that make him look scared?

Disagree.....A fight with Jan is a perfect fight to test the 205 waters .....he’ll fight Jones when the time is right
When the time is right= Izzy hoping a heavyweight scrambles Jon’s Brain to soften him up.

When the time is right= Izzy hoping a heavyweight scrambles Jon’s Brain to soften him up.
The fact that Izzy is moving up to 205 this early in his ufc is impressive......We’ve been waiting for Jones to do it for a decade...but if you want to see it as a negative thing ...it is what it is

Uriah was right, he's picking all the easy fights!
{<jordan}{<jordan}
Stay salty Shersheep!
IdealAncientAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif

BrokenDownrightBluefish-max-1mb.gif

robert-whittaker-uriah-hall-ufc-193-2.jpg

114_kelvin_gastelum_vs_uriah_hall_9597_gallery_post.0.jpg

Back