All of a sudden, Bellator's Pay per View doesn't seem so bad..

That welterweight Grand Prix coming up should have a bunch of good fights. Really excited to see MVP vs Daley.

ehhh- i wish they wouldn't pickup the ufc dinosaurs but they definitely have some up and coming talent

It is shit. Im talking about they having something like amazon prime netflix etc but with their content. If UfC XXX is on it will immediately be available after the event or stream it during. Not like on fight pass week later or some shit. They should put everything UFC related there first from ultimate fighter to dana whites looking for a fight. Every fucking thing.

Yeah. Fight Pass has very clear issues. Their interface on Roku and PS4 is trash and while they have tons of content, it's not enough. People hate the comparison, but WWE offers all old events plus live streams of new events (outside of the TV shows) for $10 a month. That's what fight pass should be.

So your point is that a stacked Bellator card with all their biggest names on it doing 100k vs the trash ppvs ufc does is positive?

They have entirely different overheads. Bellator could very well have higher profit margins on an 80,000 PPV than the UFC does on a 300k.

Conor Khabib is going to be expensive as FUCK. From the fight purses to the promotion to the production at the venue. Every dollar they spend negates PPV buys. If they spend 3x as much to get 3x the views, it's no different than any other card

On a 80,000 buy ppv with Fedor, Chael, Mitrione, Davis, Bader and Wandy? The fight night salaries alone had to kill any profit.

The dazn deal saved bellator...it’s gonna be a great end of year for us mma fans

The solution is celeb vs. celeb. Do it.

@FrankieNYC

yeah it seems it wasn't horrendous, but still, no reason for them to do ppv unless they have some kind of huge draw, in my opinion

Whats up
Amazing how some nitwits can't comprehend I give all numbers (good & bad) for both companies & most UFC numbers I give are bad including at least 100 post on how low UFC pays
but you can only give info ... you can't make people comprehend
;)

Btw Conor vs Khabib is going to do at least 1.5 million ppv buys. Tell me again how ppv is dying?
Kabob not really a household name and won't do shit in countries that pay for PPV to promote it. Connor brings 1.2M buys to the table. We will see if it goes much higher than that. Doubt it. Conor / Nate 3 would do better.
giphy.gif

FrankieWME just has a hate-boner for Bellator, best to ignore him (like he ignores 55% of this website <45>)

Except Bellator lost millions with that PPV...

FrankieWME just has a hate-boner for Bellator, best to ignore him (like he ignores 55% of this website <45>)
Come on, it's common knowledge at this point that Bellator's PPV was the most ill advised move they've done under Coker.

They lost a ton of money and gained nothing from it.

UFC's PPV's are doing bad too, but at least they're making some profit from them.

I'll bet you are on his ignore list & lashing out yeah?

Hey @FrankieNYC this dude is talking sh*t about you but didn't have the stones to actually do a proper notification.

Personally, I haven't noticed Frankie being biased against Bellator & I've read quite a lot of his commentary.

Hey @FrankieNYC this dude is talking sh*t about you but didn't have the stones to actually do a proper notification.

Personally, I haven't noticed Frankie being biased against Bellator & I've read quite a lot of his commentary.

I've @'d him and PM'ed plenty of times and he never responds. Guess he doesn't have to stones to discuss with someone who disagrees with him like a man. <Lmaoo>

Frankie literally ignores anybody who says anything other than sucking his dick and agreeing with him

Frankie literally ignores anybody who says anything other than sucking his dick and agreeing with him
Soundz like you're on the ignore list too?

Anywayz... how would you even know anything about Frankie's methods? You are just talking sh*t... which is exactly the kind of people that I can imagine @FrankieNYC would put on ignore.

eh, not really. there's some exaggeration in there
Come on, it's common knowledge at this point that Bellator's PPV was the most ill advised move they've done under Coker.

They lost a ton of money and gained nothing from it.

UFC's PPV's are doing bad too, but at least they're making some profit from them.
some profit? how much is a ppv? 60 dollars? 300k buys are 16 millions, thats a lot of money

Back