All Latifi did was stall while Derrik constant Ly went for it

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
The winner is obvious

Latifi deserved your lose that fight. So glad he did

yeh you dont win a fightt by underhooks and neck kissing i might implement latifis strategy into my next hotel room sessions

Thank god someone was watching that fight.

You’re right TS.
{<redford}

So accepting position, being passive against the fence, and relying on Mirgliotta to get off your back = winning a fight?

I thought Latifi fought a very frustrating and boring fight but this is a SPORT and he deserved to win that contest.

So accepting position, being passive against the fence, and relying on Mirgliotta to get off your back = winning a fight?

I thought Latifi fought a very frustrating and boring fight but this is a SPORT and he deserved to win that contest.
Your bold font really emphasizes how right you are.
{<jordan}

Look at it like a video game, Lewis was spamming punch and kick while Latifi was spamming guard reducing the damage of the shots to almost nothing. At the end of the fight Lewis is at 100% health and Latifi is at 90%. The winner is clear, you can't win a fight avoiding the fight. If Latifi took him down 30 seconds into each round, went for subs or had some half decent gnp he would have won but he didn't.

You're all smart people

Well except for one of you

Sport = finding the best fighter. Lewis won the fight. Via superior offense. Were Latifi to have broken out his sick juggling skills mid-fight would you give him even more credit?

I have never seen someone so scared to do something while in half guard while the person on the bottom is offering zero resistance.

He wasnt even trying to do damage, just patting Lewis on the side so he doesn't get stood.

I have never seen someone so scared to do something while in half guard while the person on the bottom is offering zero resistance.

He wasnt even trying to do damage, just patting Lewis on the side so he doesn't get stood.

Not a very prideful way to win a fight

Very similar to Derrick's fight with Ivanov. Derrick won both because neither of them did an ounce of damage to him, and really didn't want to engage. Hell, both of them didn't really try to advance position on the ground, likely out of fear of a scramble back up to the feet.

Give Derrick the the winner of Overeem/Harris. Let BB bang.

The winner is obvious

Latiffi was half Lewis's size and was throwing him around the octagon. That was fucking embarrassing for Lewis. He totally lost the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Lewis did better against fucking ngannou.

derrick was tryin to finish. latifi was not
He was looking at the f****** clock. Who's just trying to stall to a boring-ass victory

The s*** should be discouraged I'm glad he lost

So its ok when Marty panicked wrestled Emil Meek.
But not when Latifi does it to Derik?

What's the difference?

Back