All jokes aside, a focused better Mcgregor could beat them all at LW

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets see how he looks tomorrow night but if he's in better nick than he was v Alverez, then I think he beats Khabib, Tony and Gatekeeper.

MMA is a better place with Conor around, that'f for sure.

Imagine being at hater during his first run....lord you missed out!

Lets see how he looks tomorrow night but if he's in better nick than he was v Alverez, then I think he beats Khabib, Tony and Gatekeeper.

But will he beat Timofey Nastyukhin?

Timofey-Nastyukhin-DC-6263.jpg

a focused Conor beat alvarez and diaz mate ...one just had 1 loss and 2 split decisions win in the UFC, the other was a 0.5 fighter.

I am not saying conor's a bum, but let's be realistic shall we ...

He's never beating Khabib.

Teh Eagle owns his soul.

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Last edited:

MMA is a better place with Conor around, that'f for sure.

Imagine being at hater during his first run....lord you missed out!

Amazing.

He's 1 and 1 with Nate Diaz.

So there's that.

All hyperbole and stupidity aside - wasn't he supposed to be focused against Nate the first time, wasn't he supposed to be focused and in the best shape for Khabib? Wasn't he going to shock the world and KO floyd because he is so focused and talented?

There's no reason to expect him to beat Khabib.

Could he? Yeah. But there's no reason to think it's likely to happen.

He's 1 and 1 with Nate Diaz.

So there's that.

<Dany07>

Dont forget, he “hand-picked” a slow Nate just like he hand-picked a slow Cowboy, god I hope it backfires, if not Mas will baptize him for us.

All hyperbole and stupidity aside - wasn't he supposed to be focused against Nate the first time, wasn't he supposed to be focused and in the best shape for Khabib? Wasn't he going to shock the world and KO floyd because he is so focused and talented?
He's always focused and ready.. until he loses, then the excuses come pouring in. He claims he wasn't ready for Khabib, but posted nothing but countless IG photos of him in the gym sweating like a whore in church leading up to the fight.

I hear that focused Conor got together with motivated Penn and are going to take over the world soon.

I cant stand McGregor but I still think hes 2nd best 155er going forward. Khabib is personally responsible for Conor " knowing his role "......... and loving it.

Let him go through Cerrone first

He's just one (lucky fluke or not) headkick KO away from having another 2 year layoff.

Back