All in on a Jury/Khabib/Barao/Jones parlay

One G note on a parlay??? Child's play. Go buy some scratch off tickets you amateur gambler.

As much as I don't want to say it but as a fan of Khabib I don't see him winning this one. Not that he has no chance, I think he's overlooking Healy and I think that's a big mistake by him. He could win, he's good no doubt in that, but overlooking an opponent in Pat is quite the mistake.

They seem almost like locks other than the Khabib/Healy fight. That ones a tough one to call but you should never sleep on Healy. A 3 fight parlay without that fight wouldn't have such good payout though.

Healy is gonna ruin that parlay bro. No fucking idea why he's the underdog. He just finished a perennial contender in Jim Miller...Khabib beat Abel Trujilllo.

im gonnaput a nice chunk of vcash on barao, jones, and jury

im probably gonna jump on that parlay.
other than the healy/khabib fight, the other fights are almost locks and this parlay is not worth it without that particular fight.
although i am trying hard with the welfare monies, i'm still struggling to recover from the purge. hopefully, i will have a few thousand by saturday afternoon.

Khabib should win but iam not putting him in a parlay.Also not putting Jury in a parlay.Healy is tough and Ricci does train with Gsp and Rory.

Get it done. Only dubious one there is Khabib and I'm confident he's gonna surprise a few doubters.

I hate Jury, so I wouldn't

Barao and Jones are sure things

My heart tells me Khabib is too

This is a case of "Parlay all the big favorites because they should win". What you do with your money is your business but as a fellow gambler let me ask you this: Do you actually see any value in those lines?

And this is a good way to go bust quickly if you are serious with the "all in".

Yea I am serious...cashin out baby!

Back