All in on a Jury/Khabib/Barao/Jones parlay

Looks good to me. I think Khabib will win but wouldn't be surprised if Healy does.

I have a small bet on Healy. I don't think Khabib has proven enough to me to be that much of a favorite. Aside from that, Jury should kill Ricci, Pegado should decision Wineland, and Jones is Jones.

I would be confident for all except Khabib Nurmagomedov. Pat Healy is a gamer and beat some good guys at a higher weight class like Carlos Condit and Paul Daleys so he wont be thrown around too easy. I always expect Healy too lose but he has amazing cardio and can pull a submission.

With vcash? This isn't the vbookie forum?

With real dollars? I hav serious doubts about your living situation if this is an option.

Looks good to me. I think Khabib will win but wouldn't be surprised if Healy does.

Last time i bet healy over miller and won that...but I think khabib is too much of a machine. Miles Jury is a killer, Barao and Jones win easily. IMO

How much is all in? Maybe TS is serious White trash were all in means his Food stamps and the 30 bucks he didn't spend on Meth from his welfare check.

That's the real question

I'd take that bet. Healy might take it and Ricci could look good at LW but good bet.

This is a case of "Parlay all the big favorites because they should win". What you do with your money is your business but as a fellow gambler let me ask you this: Do you actually see any value in those lines?

And this is a good way to go bust quickly if you are serious with the "all in".

With vcash? This isn't the vbookie forum?

With real dollars? I hav serious doubts about your living situation if this is an option.

All in is an expression...but i wanna put big money on that parlay. It looks too good

Incredibly risky. Especially the Khabib and Barao pick. Healy and Wineland have legitimate chances.

Good parlay, I would play that too but Jones and Barao are way too low to play them. Fully expecting both Jones and Barao to win easily but you never know (enter Silva vs Weidman). Don't worth to play when they are like -900 and -700

Maybe throw in Menjivar instead and you will get a bigger payday. I'm pretty sure Menjivar should take this one. Also Mekdessi is pretty safe

I would play this parlay - Khabib/Jury/Menjivar/Makdessi/Thompson. Throw small bucks and cross your fingers. Never bet big on parlays, you can get screwed by only one bs decision sometimes

Last edited:
All in is an expression...but i wanna put big money on that parlay. It looks too good

for the second time!!! How much cheese are we talking. Big Money could be 50 bucks to some people, 50,000 to others (like me, JD Harmeyer)

Anbody want to convince me otherwise...serious replies only please

I would leave Khabib out, tbh.
I think he is going to win, but he isn't close to a "lock" status as Barao/Jones/Jury are, imo.

BTW, how much money are we talking about?
Best of luck!

I would leave Khabib out, tbh.
I think he is going to win, but he isn't close to a "lock" status as Barao/Jones/Jury are, imo.

BTW, how much money are we talking about?
Best of luck!

Adding Khabib improves the value since he is not that much of a favorite...how much i put down depends on how I am feeling at the time.

Last time at Silva vs Weidman evet at the MGM, I was in attendance, and felt strong about this parlay.

Edgar/Swanson/Munoz/Kennedy/Craig. So I put 1,000 on it and cashed out pretty good. Just depends on how I am feeling.

Back