All I Want For Christmas...

...is my @JesusFreak user name back!

Dearest Mods, @Cool Hand Luke and @Lead, it's been a while since my @JesusFreak handle was banished from the Forum. I am making a wholehearted plea to reinstate my @JesusFreak handle.

Additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if my @RighteousWar and @JesusFreak accounts can be merged, promoting my belt status, and raising my "Like" count.

I've tagged the following Forum members who can attest to my super awesomeness, and my deservedness of having this wish granted:

@pcptornado
@mcveteran81
@ripskater
@M3t4tr0n
@Exi-Meta-Tran-Man
@In The Name Of
@BisexualMMA
@Forum Sentinal
@El Chapo
@Big_Chief_Stove

...and many, many more!

I look forward to your reply!

God Bless you, Mods, and God Bless this Forum and all of its members.

Love and Respect,

jesus-freak-tapped-out-t-shirt.jpg
I can attest to the coolness of @RighteousWar and I agree Jesusfreak should be reinstated. Where's your Christmas Spirit, Mods?

He's the founder of the Sherdog Super Awesome Club.

But I think this is in the Lord's hands. Let us trust in His wisdom regarding this matter.
Team Awesome >super awesome cans

...is my @JesusFreak user name back!

Dearest Mods, @Cool Hand Luke and @Lead, it's been a while since my @JesusFreak handle was banished from the Forum. I am making a wholehearted plea to reinstate my @JesusFreak handle.

Additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if my @RighteousWar and @JesusFreak accounts can be merged, promoting my belt status, and raising my "Like" count.

I've tagged the following Forum members who can attest to my super awesomeness, and my deservedness of having this wish granted:

@pcptornado
@mcveteran81
@ripskater
@M3t4tr0n
@Exi-Meta-Tran-Man
@In The Name Of
@BisexualMMA
@Forum Sentinal
@El Chapo
@Big_Chief_Stove

...and many, many more!

I look forward to your reply!

God Bless you, Mods, and God Bless this Forum and all of its members.

Love and Respect,

jesus-freak-tapped-out-t-shirt.jpg

I'd allow it, but mods be like
fc6lrm.gif

I for one think he should be banned.
That will teach his ass.

Xmas is not about xmas spirit and being nice its about getting gifts you sucker.

Lazarus this man's old handle back! Good guy, regardless if his faith and opinions rub peeps the wrong way.

People in the War Room have thick skin, it's dumb that anyone gets banned in here. Can't handle the heat, then go to the puss....er Mayberry Section.

Can we ban him again instead?

I mean, dude is a stain on what is otherwise a perfectly respectable forum.

Frankly, I'm not even sure why you'd want your old name back.

RighteousWar sounds a hell of a lot cooler than Jesus Freak.

Back