All I Want For Christmas...

RighteousWar

@JesusFreak
Banned
Reaction score
...is my @JesusFreak user name back!

Dearest Mods, @Cool Hand Luke and @Lead, it's been a while since my @JesusFreak handle was banished from the Forum. I am making a wholehearted plea to reinstate my @JesusFreak handle.

Additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if my @RighteousWar and @JesusFreak accounts can be merged, promoting my belt status, and raising my "Like" count.

I've tagged the following Forum members who can attest to my super awesomeness, and my deservedness of having this wish granted:

@pcptornado
@mcveteran81
@ripskater
@M3t4tr0n
@Exi-Meta-Tran-Man
@In The Name Of
@BisexualMMA
@Forum Sentinal
@El Chapo
@Big_Chief_Stove

...and many, many more!

I look forward to your reply!

God Bless you, Mods, and God Bless this Forum and all of its members.

Love and Respect,

jesus-freak-tapped-out-t-shirt.jpg

He's the founder of the Sherdog Super Awesome Club.

But I think this is in the Lord's hands. Let us trust in His wisdom regarding this matter.

I vouch for this great poster and support his wishes.

I also did not know the other username was his.

Ha, you tagged Luke who isn't modding at the moment and myself who is a WR mod. Usually, you don't get accounts merged. It is kinda like no slap on the wrist at all for being banned if we make your name the same and also give you all the posts/likes from your new account? It would completely reverse the point of the ban. But again, I am only a low tier mod here so you are free to ask others. I got nothing against you. Been awhile since I've seen you actually. Hope all is well.

I can testify @RighteousWar is a standup guy. We've done lots of illegal drugs and hookers together

I'm just here so I don't get fined

Ha, you tagged Luke who isn't modding at the moment and myself who is a WR mod. Usually, you don't get accounts merged. It is kinda like no slap on the wrist at all for being banned if we make your name the same and also give you all the posts/likes from your new account? It would completely reverse the point of the ban. But again, I am only a low tier mod here so you are free to ask others. I got nothing against you. Been awhile since I've seen you actually. Hope all is well.
Ban his ass again pussy

Back