All hail the prince of war (Your prince is fighting this Saturday)

pffffffft you would kill for a shiny sparkling pink belt
giphy.gif

pffffffft you would kill for a shiny sparkling pink belt
I'll give you credit for not tucking tail and bailing.

Once you got labeled as a Welcher, caught trying to change the thread title and publicly shamed, I expected you to disappear and pop up with a new name.

You should change:
"Dustin will beat Khabib by jumping guillotine"
To
"Convicted Welcher"

lol dude looked like absolute dogshit against an absolute bum in his UFC debut, had to resort to an illegal knee when he was losing.

the " A level next HW champ " etc etc shit was cute though.

now they're bringing back some random for him to face who went 0-2 in the UFC then won 1 fight against a 7-9 nobody in some random asian org.

AND he's fucking co main event AGAIN? after his debut? greg hardy vs random as the co-main over oliveira/platibum, glover/cutelaba and lineker/sandhagen?
but you'll still tune in and that's what counts.

This is a clash of A-level athletes that have already climbed to the top of MMA. Smoliakov started fighting at 30, even older than Hardy when he started by a couple years, and only 3 years later had already reached the UFC without any kind of celebrity advantage. This is basically a title fight as both will improve so fast after this that they will not lose another fight within a decade.

I'll give you credit for not tucking tail and bailing.

Once you got labeled as a Welcher, caught trying to change the thread title and publicly shamed, I expected you to disappear and pop up with a new name.

You should change:
"Dustin will beat Khabib by jumping guillotine"
To
"Convicted Welcher"
like I give a fk
The pink belt is a gif file

Last edited:
Hopefully he spent some time reading the rule book since his last fight.
Do they make a rule book with pictures?

Only a matter of time before Hardy gets finished in the UFC.

hopefully he's working on his cardio, your prince has already showed us he's a fish out of fucking water once the opponent doesn't go down early in the first round
This.

Smoliakov (Hardy's opponent) has had 2 UFC fights, lost them both in the 1st or 2nd round.
So...yup....UFC trying to get the Hardy train back on the tracks with this matchup.

Oh and one more thing...... I am wondering if Hardy has focussed hard on a radically-upgraded cardio-endurance program because that's one thing he NEEDS if he cannot get the fast TKO.
Just like Ngannou -- NO cardio. Arrogantly assumes he'll win in first 2mins.

I hope Greg Hardy is smarter, for his sake, than Francis Ngannou as regards a tough and high-level cardio program. Cos sooner or later, you come across someone who refuses to go away fast.....

Last edited:
Back