All hail the prince of war (Your prince is fighting this Saturday)

lol dude looked like absolute dogshit against an absolute bum in his UFC debut, had to resort to an illegal knee when he was losing.

the " A level next HW champ " etc etc shit was cute though.

now they're bringing back some random for him to face who went 0-2 in the UFC then won 1 fight against a 7-9 nobody in some random asian org.

AND he's fucking co main event AGAIN? after his debut? greg hardy vs random as the co-main over oliveira/platibum, glover/cutelaba and lineker/sandhagen?

Last edited:
R-1794148-1243773787.jpeg.jpg

Fighting a very unimpressive russian.

Should have given him to Volkov and let the american sports star get KO'd by a pasty foreign nerd.

The fuck are you on about? It was a genuine question you uncivilized bogan.

I believe he is baggin on TS for his pink belt antics...
namely announcing that if fighter X doesnt beat fighter Y he will quit sherdog... heh heh heh well we know what happened and to try to cover his tracks he blatantly edited the original thread title to "Quit Sherdog for one day" and altered a post or two hoping no one would know... his tag for a while was "I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal" which had me rolling with laughter when i first noticed it...

The fuck are you on about? It was a genuine question you uncivilized bogan.

Damn brah he was answering your question, chill teh fug out

Canmachine also kept editing his thread title after he said he would leave..

I believe he is baggin on TS for his pink belt antics...
namely announcing that if fighter X doesnt beat fighter Y he will quit sherdog... heh heh heh well we know what happened and to try to cover his tracks he blatantly edited the original thread title to "Quit Sherdog for one day" and altered a post or two hoping no one would know... his tag for a while was "I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal" which had me rolling with laughter when i first noticed it...
And then if I recall correctly a mod caught him, put up a poll in which the vast majority voted "BAN" and the mod bitched out and gave him a pink belt instead.

And then if I recall correctly a mod caught him, put up a poll in which the vast majority voted "BAN" and the mod bitched out and gave him a pink belt instead.

Yes I remember the poll.... good times...

Wow, I forgot he was even fighting on the card. Not a good sign. His UFC career is off to a rough start. He just seems like a smug prick. I could not give a shit about his past transgressions I just look forward to rooting against him and laughing as he stumbles time and time again in a sport that was designed for the antithesis of human beings like him.

I can see that now. Apologies for confusion.
I was indicating that TS is a guy so needy that he'll lie about his bets and make bait threads for attention

Damn brah he was answering your question, chill teh fug out

Canmachine also kept editing his thread title after he said he would leave..

Reserved for bitches who back out on bets.

pffffffft you would kill for a shiny sparkling pink belt

Back