All greats fail by 40. Enjoy there ride there and understand.

WTF??? It's retard day on Sherdog today or something???

I am sorry that a senior citizen beat up the best UK had to offer. Then again, you Brits are used to getting your ass kicked in soccer, so just look at Silva as Germany.

silva lost bro and if it weren't for a bunch of steroid cheaters, bisping would've been champ

let's look at some of bisping's losses:

chitor belfort
androsterone silva
fail sonnen
benderson
flim-flamderlei silva

all cheaters

but remember: silva lost

what-are-you-talking-about.gif

silva lost bro and if it weren't for a bunch of steroid cheaters, bisping would've been champ

chitor belfort
androsterone silva
fail sonnen
benderson
flim-flamderlei silva

all cheaters

Rockhold

chitor belfort
androsterone silva
fail sonnen
benderson
flim-flamderlei silva

all cheaters

Bisping never would've been champ. In any era of the MW division.

Bisping never would've been champ. In any era of the MW division.

until you make a time machine and make sure nobody is using steroids, your post means nothing

w/e tho, don't be mad your boy lost

until you make a time machine and make sure nobody is using steroids, your post means nothing

w/e tho, don't be mad your boy lost
Wow bro. That last line of your post was so snarky. You sure showed me. Tell me why you feel the need to be snarky on the internet when someone is just trying to discuss the sport with you. Why did you even make a sherdog account if you're going to get to so angry when someone replies to you?

Wow bro. That last line of your post was so snarky. You sure showed me. Tell me why you feel the need to be snarky on the internet when someone is just trying to discuss the sport with you. Why did you even make a sherdog account if you're going to get to so angry when someone replies to you?

oh, taking the high road, eh? you wrote an utterly dismissive post

you got a dismissive answer that cut to the matter. you're the one who wrote that a steroid-abusing anderson would "sodomize" bisping--yea, real diplomatic like

you're like those blm protesters who get upset when people call them on bullshit. plz be butthurt somewhere else

oh, taking the high road, eh? you wrote an utterly dismissive post

you got a dismissive answer that cut to the matter. you're the one who wrote that a steroid-abusing anderson would "sodomize" bisping--yea, real diplomatic like

you're like those blm protesters who get upset when people call them on bullshit. plz be butthurt somewhere else
I wrote my prediction on a fight. Then you wrote a snarky little post to me. So
A. You were the one that was butthurt, & unfortunately you still are
B. I apologize. I didn't mean to anger you. I didn't know replying to you would make you angry.

I wrote my prediction on a fight. Then you wrote a snarky little post to me. So
A. You were the one that was butthurt, & unfortunately you still are
B. I apologize. I didn't mean to anger you. I didn't know replying to you would make you angry.

na, you came to be snarky and i just preempted your nonsense

now you're acting like you weren't gonna do that

whatev

na, you came to be snarky and i just preempted your nonsense

now you're acting like you weren't gonna do that

whatev
I wasn't being snarky. You just get very angry when people reply to you which I have a hard time understanding bc this is a forum

Supervised, still low testosterone. Nothing to hide.

Unlike Andy.
Lol you just hate anderson man. There's no way you can defend hendos trt usage & attack someone else for a failed test. Gee willickers.

meh...then Elway at 38. It wasn't Mannings best game but he played very well overall, particularly against New England when big first downs were needed. And I'm a NE fan. But you get the point from the list.

Elway had a 2,000 yard rusher in T. Davis, the best O-line in football, Shannon Sharpe in his prime, Ed McCaffrey and Rod Smith. That team was way more stacked than the current Broncos team. Just saying, that offense could've been led by a Stevie Wonder to a Super Bowl.

There are some guys who are the exception, like Couture, Hopkins, etc but definitely not the norm. It's just fact that athletes in all sports are on borrowed time after the age of 35. And in the case of combat sports, you're playing a very dangerous game with your health. Hopkins is a defensive wizard, so he hasn't taken much punishment other than his last fight. Couture started fighting around 33 or 34 years old, so he didn't have years of head trauma.

All that being said, I think Anderson looked very good in the last 3 rounds. And would've won the fight if he had been more active in the 4th.

Elway had a 2,000 yard rusher in T. Davis, the best O-line in football, Shannon Sharpe in his prime, Ed McCaffrey and Rod Smith. That team was way more stacked than the current Broncos team. Just saying, that offense could've been led by a Stevie Wonder to a Super Bowl.
Thread title said FAILED by 40. So whether Elway carried them isn't the point. And it was originally Manning who I mentioned simply because it just happened. And QB is the most important position so it's silly to think anyone could be plugged in. Any team who wins the Super bowl is going to have a great cast, that's nothing new.

But stick to the examples Foreman, Hopkins, Couture, and Henderson if the point is getting away from you. Using examples of guys winning the biggest prize was simply taking it to the other extreme. I already emphasised the point once over the one of 5 examples someone wanted to debate. Having to do it twice is just silly.

If you're still fighting at your best into your 40s you must be having some good horsemeat.

Back