All-Decade Top 10 (2000-10)

ok, admittedly, I didn't watch much but what I saw he looked terrible, not only that but why is he trying to stick and move if he's a puncher? At any rate, based on what I saw he doesn't belong in the same ring with floyd, which i've heard people talk about.

Hype train.

Boxing is scrambling to find a new star now that Mayweather and Pac are pretty much over.

Keith Thurman is OK, but he's not the phenom that some are making him out to be.

I actually liked him until he started talking. His interviews are painful to listen to. He talks about himself with this tone of a 10 year old telling his buddies about his favorite comic book character.

He's also part of this trend of guys fighting B level guys and putting themselves up their in the talks with the best fighters in the world.

Hype train.

Boxing is scrambling to find a new star now that Mayweather and Pac are pretty much over.

Keith Thurman is OK, but he's not the phenom that some are making him out to be.

I actually liked him until he started talking. His interviews are painful to listen to. He talks about himself with this tone of a 10 year old telling his buddies about his favorite comic book character.

He's also part of this trend of guys fighting B level guys and putting themselves up their in the talks with the best fighters in the world.

same, lol. I tried to continue to like him because he is from the area but I just can't.

no Chico love? Granted he didn't make the whole decade but up until 05 he was fucking solid

Back