All aboard the Sergio Pettis bandwagon!

Mad Jitsu

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He's the little brother of Showtime, he's only 20 years old, and the only loss of his career earned him fight of the night.

1.gif

sergio-pettis-ufc-167-takedown.gif

sergio-pettis-ufc-167-flying-knee.gif

138.gif

War Sergio!

he is too small for me to get on the wagon for..would feel like a pedophile getting on that wagon

The one time I saw him, I was not overly impressed.

That's all he'll ever be known as.

That's what Nate Diaz was known as in the beginning too, but look at what he did, he made a name for himself. Sergio is still super young, he could be a breakout star too.

That's what Nate Diaz was known as in the beginning too, but look at what he did, he made a name for himself. Sergio is still super young, he could be a breakout star too.

Yea. The kid needs to improve his TDD though. He's got the skills to sub guys from the bottom, but he can't rely on that to get him wins.

bruce leroy has already taken the wheels off of that wagon. sergio is talented though. explosive both standing and on the ground. he needs to calm down a little when he's on the ground.

he's fighting a good ground fighter again. we'll see what happens in that fight.

War Sergio! Even though he lost his last fight, i was pretty impressed with him. Everyone that is saying they aren't impressed or he won't achieve anything, he is only20 years old, he isn't even allowed to drink yet(Kinda funny how you can be a professional cage fighter yet aren't allowed to have a beer, oh 'Merica!).

Exactly, hes only 20...I am trying to imagine, how many people have done what he has done at that young age...he has lots of time to develop and become a big name. People are too negative here, just a reflection of themselves, nothing to do with the truth. We will see, thats all we can say truthfully.

I don't like either of the Pettis brothers so I always root against them. I don't think Sergio will accomplish half of what his brother did, though. And the hype for this guy should have been put to an end by Caceras, you'd think.

Showtime lost to Palaszewski at the age of 22 in his 10th pro fight - I wouldn't write Sergio off for one loss just yet.

Pettis TDD is not good and Meza has a good ground game. Meza has good ground game, sub defense, so let's see. Let's see who has better cardio and hope they prepared for the 5,000 ft. elavation in New Mexico.

Back