All aboard the Ortega 2.0 express (good looking sherdoggers only)

Let’s fucking boys get in here get amped up we are taking this W

Bryan Ortega gonna get his easter island sized dome, cracked.

He was too slow and dumb vs Max, imagine Volk.

I am really looking forward to this fight. Somebody please wake me when it starts...

Women describe my looks as the cross between a beluga whale and a puffin.

AKA I'm cute.

But I'm not sure if that means I'm good looking. TS, do I qualify? I mean I wouldn't give ortega a handy but I may participate in a circle jerk if we aren't seated side by side.

Women describe my looks as the cross between a beluga whale and a puffin.

AKA I'm cute.

But I'm not sure if that means I'm good looking. TS, do I qualify? I mean I wouldn't give ortega a handy but I may participate in a circle jerk if we aren't seated side by side.

We’re a bit under weight on the Ortega Express, our requirements have shifted. Just getting laid is enough. Welcome.

We’re a bit under weight on the Ortega Express, our requirements have shifted. Just getting laid is enough. Welcome.
I'll have to thank Ms. DiamondFlower on the outskirts of Vegas for getting me in the club.

And for her working with a fella on a budget.

haters gonna hate … but they always been hating on us … this just another stepping stone

let’s goooo we taking that strap

AdoredAlarmingFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif
What happened?

Where y’all at?

Only handsome sherdoggers allowed!! We all know the uglier Strickland types hate on us as well as Ortega…. It’s time we show them who the real alpha males of the worlds are (we already took ya girls!!!) Rockhold fans welcome too

Ortega 2.0 is gonna spark that big headed Volkanovski and send him to a lower weight class and back to Australia!

LA all day babbyyyyy let’s gooo

Brian%252520Ortega%252520And%252520Halle%252520Berry.jpg
NSr7cUdCAVvUF2veyBoSCSrvSdx_LxUg3qOcDJEteZc.png

brian-ortega-brian.gif
You have a crush on these guys?

Back