All aboard the Ortega 2.0 express (good looking sherdoggers only)

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Where y’all at?

Only handsome sherdoggers allowed!! We all know the uglier Strickland types hate on us as well as Ortega…. It’s time we show them who the real alpha males of the worlds are (we already took ya girls!!!) Rockhold fans welcome too

Ortega 2.0 is gonna spark that big headed Volkanovski and send him to a lower weight class and back to Australia!

LA all day babbyyyyy let’s gooo

Brian%252520Ortega%252520And%252520Halle%252520Berry.jpg
NSr7cUdCAVvUF2veyBoSCSrvSdx_LxUg3qOcDJEteZc.png

brian-ortega-brian.gif

A female friend of mine said that Ortega looks like Lord Voldemort with no hair and now I can't unsee it.

Dude wins one fight after his beat down from max and all of a sudden he’s improved? Lol

haters gonna hate … but they always been hating on us … this just another stepping stone

let’s goooo we taking that strap

AdoredAlarmingFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

haters gonna hate … but they always been hating on us … this just another stepping stone

I don't know you and I'm confident I'm taller and more attractive than you. But you enjoy your night and this weird thread...

“Hating on us”
Lol, I love how you dorks think you’re fighting the fight for dudes like Ortega. Bunch of keyboard warriors talking tough Ike you’re putting in the work to make that walk to the octagon. Lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back