All aboard the Niklas B

Apparently he already got his own show at FOX:

[YT]BgPUO2XlcA8[/YT]

Ughugh: Please jump off it, be happy with just swinging from Gus's nuts. That should be a fulltime gig anyways for you.

And let someone else advocate this, it's WAY to early anyways to say where his ceeling is, he's still very raw, and if they'd throw him in there with the top of the div he'd likely recieve a pretty bad trashing.

Same division as Mendes, Aldo, Swanson (just to name a couple) and those three alone would push his shit in without much difficulty doing so.

That Choke was the most Metal choke I have ever seen. This Bakstrom guy could easily be in a member of a Strange European death metal band

Visuals on his bonus money reaction.

Lol at Mousasi's brother. :icon_chee

Last edited:
I'm aboard. Stoneface is legit and B

Im in.

nicklas-backstrom-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg
my first thought too...lol

I'm definitely in although it's kinda bittersweet.

Well I better like one swedish fighter in the UFC so why not? :)

He's definitely exciting and very talented, loved that fight with Niinimaki.
Hes also fucking HUGE for 145lbs, looking forward to seeing his next fight

Haha! He is AWESOME! I love fighters expressing their sheer joy. Believe me, I would be as happy as that guy was and probably ''embarrass'' myself twice as much as that and I think everyone secretly wants to express themselves like that but are to afraid of what people think.

Best swedish reps there!! <3

Great day all in all for Sweden saturday, they did fine, looking forward to see these guys fight again..

When the Swedish posters hype one of their fighters up - it's for real. Can't remember who it was that hyped Niklas up, but I thought to myself "he'll probably win, then" - and he did.

Back