All Aboard The Nate Diaz 209 Not Suprised War Wagon!

Love you bro but for selfish reasons make it Mystic Mac. Homer Simpson will go down in the thurd round.

I got nothing but love for ya Abu Brabi but this is the one time I can't agree with you Homer is going to stop little Todd Flanders :D

493821_jpg.gif

Love you bro but for selfish reasons make it Mystic Mac. Homer Simpson will go down in the thord round.

For some reason I'm with you? As the fight gets closer, I get less confident in a Diaz win? It's kinda weird, because a month ago I had Diaz winning this fight in convincing fashion.

We are less than a week away until Nate Diaz hands Conor that second consecutive L :D

They say it's the return of the Mac
They think the king is back
But their boy is done it's a wrap
The only thing that's returning is the mystic tap!
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Where you at Nate fans?! Get in here fast because Saturday is just 6 days away :D

030516-UFC-Nate-Diaz-reacts-to-his-victory-over-Conor-McGregor-PI--.vresize.1200.675.high.52.jpg

NATE-DIAZ-Finger.jpg

AgedCarefreeEsok.gif

zDbR0RO.gif

GET IN HERE!!!! @One MMA Fan @NightwingBJJ @MonkeyGirl @NinjaNiK

STOCKTON MUTHAFUKKAS WUT?!?

csm_Nate_Diaz_vs_Gray_Maynard_edf1cb25bc.jpg

For some reason I'm with you? As the fight gets closer, I get less confident in a Diaz win? It's kinda weird, because a month ago I had Diaz winning this fight in convincing fashion.
that's just part of being a Diaz fan when have any of us actually been 100% confident he was gonna win?even in the first fight I only hoped he choked him out or at the very least got in some good shots. i don't think i have ever believed without a doubt that he could win any fight. Nate and Nick rise to the occasion time and time again they may not get the win all the time but they put on a show. win or lose i got my boy Nate on this one.

We are less than a week away until Nate Diaz hands Conor that second consecutive L :D

They say it's the return of the Mac
They think the king is back
But their boy is done it's a wrap
The only thing that's returning is the mystic tap!
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Where you at Nate fans?! Get in here fast because Saturday is just 6 days away :D

030516-UFC-Nate-Diaz-reacts-to-his-victory-over-Conor-McGregor-PI--.vresize.1200.675.high.52.jpg

NATE-DIAZ-Finger.jpg

AgedCarefreeEsok.gif

zDbR0RO.gif

GET IN HERE!!!! @One MMA Fan @NightwingBJJ @MonkeyGirl @NinjaNiK

giphy.gif

Wazzzzzzzzzzzup!!!!

I'm in for the show,
and it won't be nice
Nate will be having the win
and choking the bitch out

I got nothing but love for ya Abu Brabi but this is the one time I can't agree with you Homer is going to stop little Todd Flanders :D
You and @NightwingBJJ being on opposing sides has me quite confident. The last few times you guys picked the other guy I came out on top.

WYbj9TU.gif

"And still not surprised, mutherfuckers....Naaattttte Diiiiiiaaaazzz" - Bruce Buffer at UFC 202

I want him to for the inmediate TD and sub

a 1st rd sub would be AWESOME

Back