All aboard the Ben Henderson Russian invasion Warwagon!

TheBossKos

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I know Bendo is disliked by many fans, and I'm not gonna lie, he hasn't been my favorite fighter either but let's all get behind Bendo this one time to take down the Russians. After Bendo defeats Khabilov, he should call out the twice as hyped and twice as boring Khabib and take him out too. I have nothing against Russians, but unless you want GSP all over again laying on everyone for 5 rounds, then you need to behind Bendo to take out Khabilov, and then He can slap that stupid wig off Khabibs head, and derail that hype train. Bendo may be the only guy at 155 with the skills to beat them.

No, war Rustam!

rustam-khabilov.jpg

2Rustam-Khabilov-vs-Vinc-Pichel-720p-HD-3-german-suplexes-copy.gif

4.gif

He will win for Mother Russia
mother-of-russia.jpg

I know Bendo is disliked by many fans, and I'm not gonna lie, he hasn't been my favorite fighter either but let's all get behind Bendo this one time to take down the Russians. After Bendo defeats Khabilov, he should call out the twice as hyped and twice as boring Khabib and take him out too. I have nothing against Russians, but unless you want GSP all over again laying on everyone for 5 rounds, then you need to behind Bendo to take out Khabilov, and then He can slap that stupid wig off Khabibs head, and derail that hype train. Bendo may be the only guy at 155 with the skills to beat them.

3mLydMU.png

Ugh...

This thread.. it.. it makes me sick.

I actually really like to support Russian fighters. Most of them are really gritty, but much more explosive and exciting than most gritty American fighters like Fitch, Randy, or Hughes.

I would love to see a few Europeans holding UFC gold in the next couple of years. I think it would be good for the overall landscape and marketability of the sport and would definitely signify substantial growth in MMA. With Gus, Gunni, McGregor, Khabilov, Bagautinov, Nurmagomedov, and more it's definitely possible.

I usually don't speak up in bandwagon threads unless I am on the bandwagon. I don't want to piss in anyone's cereal.

But I can't stand Benson since the Frankie robbery. So I will burn this wagon to the ground.

I'm going for Benson because he is one of my favorite fighters, but I actually like Khabilov and I really like Khabib.

You can't be serious about the GSP reference...Benson is one of the most boring champs in UFC recent history...Why do you think he is not even in contender talks...They want him to lose and will probably be Fitched soon if he doesn't keep winning;)

It isn't a wig...I wanted to be with you because I'm pulling for Benson this fight, but you're too ignorant.

Nah, hope he beats the American.

TS makes solid points. I think people only like them because they are Russian and have a Sambo background. If Jacob Volkman had achieved Khabib like dominance with his style and made it to the top 5 he would be crucified and one of the most hated fighters at LW. But because Khabib lays on you and it's sambo it is somehow cool and related to Fedor.

I see Bendo beating both. Remember the best wrestler fought by either guy was Tibau and look how that turned out. They are both impressive and very talented but have looked decent at best against people who aren't a gift matchup.

Back