All aboard the anti-Perry hype train.

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
Ugh. Yea go ahead and delete this. Posting while shitfaced haha.

Last edited:
Mike Perry has never lied a single time in his life

You'll hop straight off that anti-hype train when Perry KO's Jouban in their rematch, then KO's him again in the trilogy fight.

The end of Mike "The New Baroni" Perry

You'll hop straight off that anti-hype train when Perry KO's Jouban in their rematch, then KO's him again in the trilogy fight.
I was never on the anti Perry train. I was a Jouban fangirl.

Sherdog made Mike Perry's career
Let's be honest here, nobody knew who this douchebag was until the retarded #PLATINUMBLESS threads started popping up

Fuck you pussies.

The people that picked Perry were super loud and vocal, a lot were trolls, some really jumped on his bandwagon. And to some of their credit, a lot of them are actually still here. Even though it started as a joke, Perry got some real fans that are hear to stay, at least for another fight or 2. I thought they would all disappear, I was wrong about that. As far as all the Jouban fans that have come out of nowhere to endlessly shit stalk the Perry hype train, where were you pussies before the fight? Some of you said fuck Perry and his fans before Saturday, but 90% of you bitches watched thread after thread and post after post without saying shit, and now you are shit talking like you were Jouban fans from the get go. You sat on the sidelines waiting to see the results before you ever opened up your mouths. Fuck you timid little cunts. I know there was some, @Jermei , @CleverNameEh, @hardcoreBE, @Quiver , @The guest , @Pixelated (towards the end) and some others (I don't read every fucking thread) but most of you bitches talking shit weren't hear a week ago.

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades @Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe @Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh @Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica @Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum @Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife @Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE @Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins @LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos @Money509 @NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky @Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer @STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid @Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL @Venom @whaleshark @Willek @xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

I had fun with you mother fuckers, but fuck all these newby Cunts.

"go to bed kwood, you're drunk" I agree, goodnight. I'm not as mad as I sound.

I'm not a Jouban fan per se, but the skill gap between Jouban and Perry was quite obvious even before the fight. Perry is still a good prospect though, he's also younger than I thought so plenty of time left to get better.

It's amazing how many people have gotten seriously wound up over a bunch of people supporting Perry ironically for a goof.

About 2% of Perry fans are actually legit fans, and half of that 2% includes Perry, his girlfriend and his immediate family.

No need to get upset over it. It's a goof.

Love this.

Should be threads like this more often where names are listed. Hold these fuckers accountable for being stupid.

evonation.jpg

Back